Chapter 5

I woke up that morning to the smell of burning bacon. I instantly looked up into the kitchen. Dean was cooking. Oh god. I ran to him to help. I shoved him over and over took breakfast. About 10 of almost catching fire, I was done. I made Dean sit down and let me cook.
"How did you live in Cincinnati if you can't even cook?" I asked.
"I've been wrestling my whole life. I used the money that i got to go out and eat." He explained.
"Wanna see something cool?" I asked Dean,
He shrugged and watched.
"I learned this from a guy in the street." I flipped the pancake that was in the pan a little to hard and it Seth walking in.
Me and Dean fell on the floor laughing.
"You two are never cooking." Seth said taking the pancake out of his hair.
"I'm way better than Dean!" I said "he almost burned the bus down!"
"Cincinnati freaks." Seth mumbled
"Really." Me and Dean said.
"But to be honest the pancake was good." Seth admitted.
The heat turned off. Of course in the middle of winter. The heat breaks.
Roman walked in shivering already.
"God!" Roman said.
Me and Dean looked at each other and bursted out laughing.
"What's so funny?" Seth asked.
"Well let's see. We have the guy from Florida where it never gets cold and the guy from Iowa where the lowest it ever got was 30." Dean pointed out.
"And then you have us." I continued deans sentences. "The people from Cincinnati when there was a never a bright day-"
Dean continued. "There was never a good day to go outside or cook or do anything.
It's a Bright and beautiful place man,"
I decided to continue deans sentence. "but stay there for a week and you'll find out."
"So will you too always continue each other sentences?" Roman asked.
"And say things at that same time?"Seth asked.
"No." We both answered
"Shut up!" Dean and I yelled
"Stop it!" We screamed
"Fine then I will!" We both shouted. We readjusted ourselves for that we were both sitting on the couch with our arms crossed. We both looked at each other.
"Oh come on!" We yelled standing up.
"Will both of you shut up!" Seth screamed.
"K fine." I said
"Whatever" Dean replied.
"So today is Monday." Roman said
"That means it's live for Monday night raw." Seth said
"So that means you're gonna be back stage. With everyone." Dean said.
"You're gonna meet our bosses." Roman reminded me.
"So that means no threatening people." Dean said.
"Okay fine." I rolled my eyes
"So listen. You follow us and listen to us. No one else no matter what."Roman ordered
"And don't forget to stay in between us when we walk back stage." Seth said
"Why?" I asked
"You'll find out. Just stay by us." Roman said
"Or I can do this." Dean picked me up put me on his shoulders. I hit my head in the top and he set me down.
"Did you forget you're 6'4?" I asked Dean rubbing my head.
"Trust me it will work a lot better outside." Dean said.
"You're not gonna ask her if she's okay?" Seth asked coming to my aid.
"She's from my town. She probably almost got shot by now." Dean admitted
"Not shot but mugged." I said. "I didn't have anything on me but I still took the guy done in five seconds."