Chapter 10

Renee POV

I've seen Dean have a lot of sudden outburst but this was the most weird one. I walked out and saw him waiting for the elevator. I sat down next to him.
"You alright?" I asked
Dean was in deep thought at the moment. I didn't really knew how to get his attention because he only pays attention to Roman and Seth. I had no choice but to slap him.
He grabbed me and almost hit me.
"Never do that again!" Dean yelled putting me down
"Yeah." I mumbled. "You okay?"
Dean didn't answer for a while but then looked up at me and smiled
"YOURE NOT OKAY YOURE NOT OKAY!!!!!!" I screamed
"Oh shut up." He nudged me.
WHAT DOES THE NUDGE MEAN?!
"Please tell me what's wrong?"
"I don't want to talk about it." He said
"If you want to talk then I'm always here." I said
For some reason I kissed his cheek!
What am I thinking!!
I almost got up and Dean pulled on me and pulled me into a full kiss on the lips! I kissed back after gathering my thoughts. He pulled back.
"Um... Sorry..." He said
"No it's okay. It's perfect actually." I admitted
"Cool. Really cool."
"You can take Evelyn back if you want." I said
"Is she okay?" He asked.
"She seems fine." I said
"I don't know." He said
After a few minutes of silence Dean broke it.
"Back when I was around Evelyn's age i constantly did the most dangerous things. Then when I was 16 I had an addiction with cutting myself in death matches. Seth caused a flashback and at the end I saw Evelyn. I thought that she was gonna hurt herself. That's why I came running." He said.
"You really care for her don't you?" I asked him.
He nodded. "I never know if in good enough. Ya know? I can tell if I'm too hard in her her or to soft. It's hard to tell what's she's feeling at times and I don't know how to react. I truly doing fun stuff but now i actually have to work her. And-"
I cut him off . "Dean I'm sure you're fine. She's looking so much better with you than she did when she lived in that other place. Whenever she's with you she smiles. She can't help with smiling it just naturally comes to her when she's around you. "
"Are you sure it's okay if I take her?" He asked
"Positive. She is your child."
"Tell her to come." Dean ordered
Evelyn left with Dean and I sat down
on the couch. Dean said nothing to me. Was it a mistake that he kissed me?

Okay people, Ally here. Really sorry so not updating in a while. I'm a busy person. I'm a gonna try doing weekly updates but there's no promises. I  also need some ideas for this story. Plz help me!