Chapter 12

The beginning of the show...

Evelyn's POV

My music came on and I took the ramp by myself for once.
I grabbed a microphone.
"Now people have been asking me the same question. Do I see a future with Tyler Breezes kid. HECK NO! He's the reason why MY brothers lost. I never had anything to do with him and never will. But I'm not the most important thing right now. Even though I am, but I want to get someone down here right now! DEAN AMBROSE, GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!" Deans music came on. He entered the ring.
"Evelyn I'm sure this isn't important. We are just wasting these people time." Dean said
"I think you have someone to confront right now." I protested.
"Who?" He asked paranoid.
"You know. You left HER alone, confused, and stressed last night, SHE deserves an explanation." I demanded,
"Evelyn- please don't make me." Dean begged,
"Yes Dean, NOW!" I shouted.
"Okay fine." Dean sighed, "Renee, will please come out here?"

Deans POV

I didn't want this at all. But it's my real life and my job.
Rene's music came on. I opened the ropes for her for that she didn't have to struggle. She anticipated coming in. She did and Evelyn gave her her mic and rolled out of the ring and sat down.
"Dean what's going on?" Renee asked.
"Well I know I left you feeling like crap yesterday and I wanted to say I'm sorry." I said,
"Dean we already discussed this, don't feel bad," Renee said.
"But me kissing you was totally uncalled for and it too, you by surprise. Then I just left you there confused because- I love you Renee. And this isn't just Dean Ambrose talking- it's also Jonathan Good." I explained.
"Jon- I have no clue what's exactly going on right now, but- I love you too." Renee said.
"So ah- what's the next step?" I asked.
"How about this?" Renee kissed for another 30 seconds.
"Okay that's a step." I laughed,
I helped her out by separating the ropes and I put my arm around as we walked out.
"See people,-" Evelyn said, "this is why you let the kids play matchmaker." She dropped the mic and walked out with her music blasting.