Chapter 24

"DEAN!" Roman and Seth yelled.
"Why didn't you tell me this?" I asked
"Evelyn, please don't be hurt. I was gonna tell you later but with all that's been going on I thought it would be better to keep this to myself until this was better." Dean explained.
"I wouldn't have cared at all. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked
"Evelyn," Dean started.
"Dean are you sure you want tell her this now?" Roman asked.
He nodded. "I'm-"
"Dean ya do a lot of stupid things. But this is for sure the stupidest." Seth reminded him.
"Guys relax, I can handle this," He took a deep breath. "I'm quitting wrestling to be with Renee. She's quitting too. This is a new chapter in my life and I believe wrestling is going to get in my way... I'm sorry that it ended up this way but I have no choice. I hope you understand why I didn't want to tell you this til later."
I just sat there in shock. I had no clue how to react. Too many emotions was filli. ng threw me at once.
"So all my life, you're meaning to tell me that the guy I looked up to, because of his everything. His style, his will, his absolute everything. The one guy I actually risked my life to watch, to research, to enjoy. Are you trying to tell me the guy who had a rough childhood, when all that he had left was his passion to fight. The one guy who gave up literally everything he had to wrestle. The guy who I had my first crush one, the guy who I believed could beat superman. My only role model, is just quitting. Just gave up. Gave up on his dream job, gave up on the past 29 years whole life, gave up on his family."
"Yeah pretty much." He said kinda positive.
"Jon! That was one of the most powerful speeches I have ever heard, and you respond like that!" Seth asked.
"Hush! This is interesting!" Roman leaned in.
I rolled my eyes, "How long have you been planning this?" I asked.
"What day is it today?" He asked
"Tuesday." Seth answered.
"Colby hush!" Roman yelled. "You're killing the mood!"
"Well I'm sorry!" Seth complained. "He asked a question and I had to answer it!"
"Both of you shut up!" Dean turned to them and yelled. "So that would be Monday, Sunday, Saturday, about a month now."
"What?! Was that when you two started dating?!" I asked.
"Well we've been dating Monday, Sunday, Saturday, yeah."
Seth bursted out laughing. "How serious this is compared to how serious Dean is taking this is is just hilarious!"
I sighed heavily. "And you waited this long."
"So ya do understand!" Dean said really pleased.
Seth fell on the floor laughing.
"Jon, it just kinda sucks that I thought I could learn from you but obviously I can't." I looked down
"You can actually! It's how to give up on your dreams!" Dean smiled.
I think Seth died of laughter by now,
"It's just really sad how this all started just because you guys can't trust each other." I looked down.
"What do you mean?" Roman asked.
"I was kidding about dean throwing me into the dumpster. But you two can't seem to take a joke."
"Well I think Seth can. He just died of laughter." Dean pointed out.
"It kills me how you can never take anything serious." I said
"Sirius Black is dead." Dean said
"That's it! I am done! See ya on the flip side!" I said walking into my room
"Evelyn wait!" Roman yelled "get yo butt in here!"
I sighed and came back in
"Just please-"
"Crap!" Dean said "I gotta eat breakfast with Renee!"
He ran out
I shook my head "I know it's my decision but I don't want him to quit."
"Hey, none of us do. He might leave us... Stranded... But that's okay, we can make it. Remember you and I have training. Roman is taking you Tomorrow."
I nodded
"Can we go now?" I asked
"Sure kid,"Seth nodded