Chapter 26

"Oh my god!" Evelyn whispered
"Hey kid." Charlotte said
I looked over at Evelyn. "Breathe..."
She nodded
"Okay first Evelyn, we need to stretch." She sat down
They stretched for a while
Charlotte got her in the ring.
I sat back relaxed and watched her fail. I know she wants to be a high flyer but she might not be cut out for it. But, I have to support her and help her until she wants to quit.
"Hey Char," I said. "What are you planning on teaching her?"
"Well it depends on what she's capable of. I want to get the basics. Like the spring off the ropes, somersault of off the top rope, the thing that you do, and some more. I really hope that she can get to the point where I can get her to do a moonsault." She explained
"Do you think she has what it takes?" I whispered
Charlotte looked behind her. "Evelyn, move on to splits!" She shouted
Evelyn nodded and used the strategy Charlotte taught her.
"I honestly think she might not be able to by a high flyer. She listens well and corrects herself. But that's after I tell her. She's not exploring anything. There's so many ways to do these things but she'll only do one. She has the drive, the heart, but if she can't get stronger or more creative, she might need a new plan. But you have to keep in mind that all these things are correctable. I say if she does yoga daily, stretches, and I'll give her a sheet of paper telling her how to do things and different techniques, she can be anything she wants to be."
"I kinda hope she doesn't... Have what it takes." I admitted
"Why?" Charlotte asked
"You know how dangerous it is. I don't want her getting hurt." I explained
"Seth, I get your concern. But she's going to be a wrestler. At a very young age. You have to let her free a bit. She is going to be a great competitor cause she has the three greatest guys coaching her. I know she skipped NXT so I won't be facing her for a while. But you and the others have to make sure she works twice as hard." Charlotte patted me on the back "Don't be a dad. Be a trainer."
"Hey Char!" Evelyn shouted. "Watch this!"
She did a backbend into the splits.
I looked at Charlotte in shock.
"That's amazing!" Charlotte laughed. "I didn't even teach you that!"
"Well you taught me the backbend and splits so I think I combined them..."
"Well you did!" We both said
"She's gonna a high flyer..." Charlotte whispered to me.
"I'm gonna be dead..." I answered
Charlotte walked over to Ev and handed her a sheet. "Do this daily. I'll come 1 a week and check up on you."
"Bye Charlotte thanks!" Evelyn said waving as Charlotte walked out

Romans POV

I feel like things are messed up now. Dean has a girlfriend. That drove him and Evelyn apart. Now Seth and I have to get used to not having him around. Our team will be drifting apart. We always did everything together. Now it's just 2. I miss Dean. He's our lunatic. Not renee's. So I have to get rid of Renee. If I do that then, then I get Dean to me and Seth and Evelyn. Now what would it be easier to get Dean to turn or Renee...
Wait! Roman what are you thinking?! I would never do anything like that. No what. One day with Dean alone and I'll be over this.

===========================
Thanks you guys for being so patient! Also we're at 4K! That's amazing! Thank you so much! Btw any suggestions or things that you would like to see?
Thanks a lot and luv you guys so much!

Ally out!