Chapter 1

Diacca's pov:
Before, I thought maybe this shouldn't happen. New year, new me and I'm finally over my ex. He was a sweetheart till fame came up in his head and took over.
I'll explain from the beginning of what happened. It all started at the last day of school.....

1 Year & 6 Months Ago......
Walking to my class with my bestfriend Tae'ah Byrd, things have been going well so far. I'm dating Craig Crippen aka Prodigy and he's a sweetheart. He's been M.I.A lately and I don't know why. We are the quiet couple that doesn't bother people or anyone.
"Acca, I see your crush over there," Tae said.
If you are wondering why I have a crush on someone if I already have a boyfriend? Well, Prod been busy all the time with his band. He doesn't have time for me, but I don't mind and care because he care for me. My friend Tae'ah was talking about Ruben.

Ruben Devill is the bad boy and new guy to our school. His brother Miguel is a pain in the ass and a kiss up to his brother. Right now, Ruben is beside his bitchy girlfriend Maria James. I never really like her because she acts like she's better than anyone. Sometimes I wish she gets hit by a bus. At least she not bad like those girls called the Bad Bitches. Skanks with the colors of the rainbow hair.

Prod walked over with his homeboy, Prince. "Diacca, can I talk to you?" He asked. We went outside towards a tree to talk. I saw Tae and Prince walk into the library.
"What's up?" I asked. "I think we need to break up," he said. Did he just break up with me? After 2 years and 6 Months?!
"You're breaking up with me?" I said.
"Yea," he said. "I had to in order to pay attention on tour," Prod said.
"We been going on for 2 years & 6 Months and you decided to dump me because of your career taking off? Really Craig!" I yelled.
"I don't have time for this," he said. "I gotta go. " Then he walked back inside.
I stayed out her for 5 minutes, then walked in. I see Tae'ah walked out the library in tears and Prince going after her. So Afro Puff dump her too, huh? Just some retarted jerks. I see Ruben and Maria arguing about something, then he walked away leaving her to run toward the girls restroom.
"Rumor has it that Couple Maria James and Ruben Devill broke up today. I guess they were never meant to be", one of the girls told their friend.
Hmm. So Ruben is single now...hmmm nah! I got to worry about my grades then him maybe.
Present........
Now that school started and I'm a senior. This shy girl is about to change and I'm not gonna be nice anymore. Fuck fake people.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hope you like Chapter 1! I will update soon but because I'm busy the majority time, I will see if I have time to put it in my schedule. Vote and Comment!
-QueenChe6