Chapter 2

Senior Year
First Day Of School
Location: Parking Lot of EHS
Diacca's pov:
I'm outside parked in front of the school. Man I'm finally a senior. Now I can focus on my grades and not Prod ugly ass. I can't believe he dumped me because of his career. Anyway, it was his lost.
I walked in school to the gym and saw my friend Tae'ah looking over her music for band. Tae'ah Amariah Byrd is one of my bestfriends since middle school and stuck by my side. We were like sisters, we never left each other side.
"Hey Tae," I sat down beside her.
"Hey Acca! You slaying my life rn," she said.
"Not really. I'm just wearing a shirt and pants, " I said.
"Anyway, have you heard? Prince is with that purple weave hoe Breunna," she said with a scowl.
Basically in the summer, Prod and his homeboys were on tour with the Bad Bxtches. I really hate their rainbow asses. Well I hear Prince is with Breunna and Tae'ah doesn't like it all.
"You shouldn't be worrying about him. Remember August?" I teased her. She started to blush.
August Anthony Alsina is one of the cutest guys in our school and my friend Tae'ah have a big crush on him. She even call herself Mrs. Alsina. She too crazy for him.
"Well yea, but I think he doesn't like me fr," she said.
"Did you ask him?" I asked.
"No. Did you ask Ruben?" She fired back.
"Amariah chill, " I said.
"Lapre you know you like him. No, you are secretly in love with him," she smiled.
"Bitch get that smile off your face," I said.
We saw two girls walk in to the bleachers. Oh, I think one of them were in my art class. Her name was...Vanessa!
"I know the other girl. Her name is Zhakeesiah but people call her Kee Kee," Tae said. "She cool."
Then we saw a girl that was slaying my damn life! Like she came in walking like a bad bitch, not caring about anyone.
"That girl is slaying my life!" Tae said.
"I know. She's so pretty! What's her name?" I asked.
"I don't know, but she do look familiar tho. Why is Prod going over to her?" Tae pointed over to where Prod was talking to that pretty girl. I'm not supposed to get jealous, so I don't care for real.
I saw her walk away from him leaving Prod embarrassed.
"She dissed that nigga. She cool with me now, " I said. We both started laughing.
The bell ringed and we got off the bleachers. Well lets get this day over with!
Hint, that was sarcasm. Really I just wanna go home.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hope you like Chapter 2! Up top is Ke Ke Palmer. She's playing the character Diacca Singleton!
~QueenChe6