Ch. 12

One Week Later
Saturday
5:30 p.m.
Ness's House
Diacca's pov:
I'm in Ness's room getting ready for this dinner party. I'm wearing this purple dress with purple heels Tae'ah got me. I don't really wear heels. I'm that girl who wears sneakers & flats. Ness comes out with light blue dress with light blue heels.
"Acca, I'm ready, " she said.
"Girl you slaying," I said.
She sat in the chair in front of me. I started to do her hair.
"Now, are you going to them about you and Jaden?" I asked.
"No," she said. "They could never know about us. I don't want them to know at all, okay?"
"Okay," I concluded. Then I went back doing her hair. While doing her hair, I begin to think about this night. What if things don't go as they seemed? If anything, I shouldn't said nothing at all this night. But I did and I remembered now.....
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
30 minutes later....
"Ness has been abused by Jaden since for 3 months!"
I looked around and everyone eyes are staring at me. Jaden looked so pissed, Che looked shocked, Ness looks like she's about to cry, Bahja's smirking, Roc looking forward to this drama, and Ray looking so mad. Ray started to stand up and walk away. Zonnique chasing after him and all hell broke loose. People fighting and others tryingto break it up. I stopped fighting and followed Ness after she kicked Jaden & throw her ring he gave to her for Valentine's Day.
"Ness," I said. She stopped walking and looked at me. "Vanessa, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen. "
"Its okay Diacca, " she said. "I should have listened to you. They were gonna find out sooner or later. Might as well let them know now."
Then we hugged. "Now your finally free from him. You can live your life without him controlling you." I said. She nodded.
I see Ray & Zonnique arguing over something and Zonnique raned away crying. Then I got an idea 😈.
"Ness," I said. She looked up and looked at Ray. Then she walked over there & hugged him.
Ruben camed up behind me and hold my waist.
"I think I ruined this night," I confirmed.
"No you didn't, " he said. "A lot of stuff was being blurted out & people needed to know about Ness's situation. You didn't do nothing wrong."
I looked at him. "Are you sure?" I asked.
He pulled me close to him. "I promised. You are a good friend to Ness. You just couldn't stand for her to be in that abusive relationship."
I guess you can say that dreams did come true. I wasn't like I was back then. Maybe things were meant to happen after all for new things to occur.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Well then, I hope you like this chapter. This might be the end to Shy Vs. Freaky. After this chapter is the epilogue and this book is done! I hope you like this book and really consider reading Posted To Be aka the first book in order to know about Ness, Kee, Che, Roc, Ray, Jaden, and Jacob more! Thank you! -QueenChe6