Chapter 4

Diacca's pov:
Walking to my locker and hear footprints quick walking towards me. I knew it was Tae and it was about her crush.
"ACCCCA!" Tae yelled. "Bitch chill," I said. "What's up with Mr. Alsina?"
"Well he looked at me and winked," she said. I looked at her with this dumb look.
"You know he's with Jasmine," I said.
"I don't give a fuck. I knew him since Pre-K. The bratty bitch came in 5th grade and they started dating at the time," she said.
"Tae," I said. "Shush Acca," Tae said. "August and that bitch will break up soon. I can feel it."
"Ok Tae. You predicting the future between you and Aug isn't going to work," I said while closing my locker door.
"Acca," she said. "I can feel it. The same way with you and Ruben. I can really feel like it's going to happen."
"Hmm. Sure it is," I said. We start walking to the front doors. Opening the door, I bumped into someone buff that I fell to the ground.
"Oh shit! Are you ok?" Someone said. That voice sounds so familiar.
"Yea. I'm ok....," I said. I looked up at the person. It was Ruben, who was smiling with a smirk.
"You sure shawty? Didn't mean to bump into you," he said. "You just so short and skinny. Sorry shawty. "
"Excuse me, " Tae said. "You don't have the meaning to say that."
"I said I'm fucking sorry," he said. Then bump into the both of us again on purpose.
"Acca," Tae said. "You better handle your little boyfriend before I cut that hair off."
I shook my head and walked to my car. I don't know what's going on with Ruben, but he needs to chill with that damn attitude.
"Acca," Tae said. "What bitch," I said.
"Don't start Diacca, " she said. "But do you see him?"
I look over and see August Alsina with the basketball team. I forgot he's on Varsity.
"He looks good with his outfit," she said.
"Yea," I said. August Anthony Alsina is about 5'9 so he's tall compared to Tae's height which is 5' 3.
"Just watch and see Acca, " she said. "That boy will be mine fr."
"Mhm. Keep dreaming. Get in the car," I said. "We got jobs to work at."
We got in the car and pulled out the school parking lot. Driving away, I'm thinking about what Tae said.
Could it be true? Why Ruben had that nasty attitude? He might be on his man period. But he smiled at me...kinda. It was a smirk tho.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hello guys! Hope you like Chapter 4! Up below is The Characters Tae'ah and August. Tae'ah is being played by Dej Loaf. August Alsina is playing by himself. Anyway, Comment, Vote, and Like!
~QueenChe6