♢ Your Name On His Phone

Damon: My girl ❤
He changed it to this as soon as he learnt that he "got the girl." He also wants others to know that you're his. He smiles when it pops up on his phone.

Stefan: Y/N Salvatore
As a joke you robbed his phone and changed it to this when he was not looking. He has kept it like that since. Besides he would love to marry you one day.

Klaus: My Love
No matter how annoyed he is, when he sees this on his phone he smirks. He has always called you "My Love." Especially in front of people who try to flirt with you. He thinks of you as his Queen and so puts a crown emoji on the end.

Kol: My Darling
He set your name to "My Darling" a log time before you even got together. You love it when he calls you this in his British accent and he knows it. You took his phone and added an ice cream emoji because why the hell not!

Elijah: Beautiful Y/N
"Beautiful" is always the compliment he gives you. It's the only word that means pretty on the inside and outside to him.

Tyler: Y/N
He added a wink face onto the end when you two got together.

Matt: Y/N
He hasn't changed it since you got together but honestly he doesn't want to. He thinks you have a gorgeous name and it always brings a smile to his face.

Jeremy: My Y/N
Like Damon he likes to show off that you're his, you think it is extremely cute. He changed it to this soon after you got together. He always smiles when this name pops up on his screen.

Enzo: My Gorgeous
Enzo generally believes you are the most gorgeous person to live and he is not afraid to show it.

Kai: *Wink and Heart Emoji*
He does not write a name or a word but simply two emojis. He is still getting used to the 21st century and thinks using emojis are great. All his contacts are emojis which represent the person.