♢He finds out you're pregnant

Let's just pretend that vampires can reproduce for this story :)

Damon:
Excitedly, you sit down on yours and Damon's bed in your new apartment. As you glance down at the pregnancy test, which is labeled positive, you hear the front door open.

Quickly you run into the living room and then into Damon's arms.

"Hello to you too" Damon smirks, when you pull away slightly.

Struggling to keep this brilliant information in any longer you blurt out "Damon, I'm pregnant!"

His smirk drops and you quickly worry. What if he doesn't want a child yet? But as you look back up at him you notice his genuine smile.

"I'm going to be a father?"

"Yes! Yes you are!"

With both of you unable to stop smiling, Damon picks you up and spins you around whilst the pair of you laugh. "I promise I will always be there for you both. My beautiful family."

"How do you know our child will be beautiful?" You tease.

"With parents like us how couldn't they be?" Damon jokes.

Stefan:Slowly waking up form a peaceful sleep you hear Stefan's soft voice, "Y/N wake up

Stefan:
Slowly waking up form a peaceful sleep you hear Stefan's soft voice, "Y/N wake up." You flutter your eyes open and see Stefan's kind eyes staring back into yours. "Are you okay? I've never seen you asleep mid afternoon, never mind on the sofa."

Suddenly you remember how you were desperate to tell him that you were expecting a child. "I'm more than okay." You smile, "I have something lovely to tell you."

"Well I have something lovely to give you." Stefan replies as he passes you a bunch of beautiful Lily's.

You quietly gasp and take the flowers. "Stefan they're gorgeous. But what's the occasion?"

"Does a husband need an occasion to give his beautiful wife some flowers?" He takes your hand and gently kisses it.

"I suppose not." You giggle as you head towards the kitchen to put the flowers in a vase.

"You wanted to tell me something?" Stefan asks.

"Oh how could I forget? Yes I did. I do want to tell you something." You laugh in excitement. "I'm pregnant, Stefan."

Stefan looks at you in shock before he smiles and pulls you into a hug. "This is amazing." When he pulls away you see a tear of happiness form from his eye. He kneels down and kisses your belly. "I promise to protect you both forever." He mutters.

"I suppose there was an occasion for the flowers after all." You laugh.

" You laugh