Klaus - You're drunk

Klaus finds you drunk.

Three days ago Travelers sacrificed your little brother and you feel as though you have no one. The only family you have left is distant cousins but they don't have a clue about the Supernatural world.

Your friends are trying to talk to you but you just block them out. Klaus is a different story, you avoid him because you find it impossible ignore him.

Klaus started out as an enemy to you but things happened which caused you to be friends, and now... well you have completely fallen for him. Even though he did try to kill you several times when you first met.

•●•●•●•

The pain is too much. After all the sorrow you have seen the emotional pain started to feel like physical pain. It won't stop unless you are distracted. Unlike your friends Caroline and Elena you didn't turn your emotions off, you dealt with them.

You walk back and forth in the apartment you hired as you try to think of a distraction. You had to hire a place because you couldn't stay at home, there were too many memories and people kept visiting.

Soon enough you hear music with your vampire hearing and know exactly what to do. Quickly you put on a stunning black dress, put on some natural make up and leave. Carefully you listen out for the music and follow it.

It leads you to a new night club. You compel the bouncer to let you in and let yourself escape into the music.

A couple of drinks later, you are dancing like there is no tomorrow with the crowd and having a laugh with this guy you had just met.

"... and that is the story of how I woke up in a pile of chicken nuggets and fries!" The brunette guy said.

You laugh and ask his name. However before he could answer someone grabs your wrist, you turn around and butterflies flutter in your stomach. It was Klaus and he didn't look too happy.

"It's doesn't matter what his name is is, sweetheart." Klaus says. "We are going home."

He starts to drag you through the crowd but you unhook his arm from yours and attach it to someone elses, he doesn't notice so he carries on dragging this poor woman outside, thinking it was still you.

Giggling, you find the guy you were talking to before. "Sorry about that! What did you say your name was?" You ask.

"Joshua." He replies as you both start to dance again.

A minute later he takes your hand and twirls you around but when you return to face him, Klaus is stood in his place.

Startled, you let go of Klaus's hand. "Two can play that game, Love." Klaus whispers as he deeply stares in your eyes.

Breaking the eye contact, you head towards the bar. "Nope, not happening Sweetheart." Klaus says as he picks you up bridal style towards the exit. "You're drunk enough."

Dramatically, you gasp. "I am not drunk!" You mutter.

You attempt to struggle out of his arms but he is too strong. He chuckles at this so you give him a look that could kill... if he wasn't immortal anyway...

"Fine! No more drinks but can I at least have one more dance?" You question him.

"No."

"Dance with me."

Slowly he stops walking and gives a small smirk. "One dance."

"Yessssss!"

He let's you down and you drag him towards the dance floor. Immediately you start to dance but Klaus barely moves.