♢ Pet You Have Together

Damon:
A Dog.

After a long, terrible week Damon realised you needed something to cheer you up.

Sighing you wrap yourself up in blankets on the couch. Suddenly you hear the door open and Damon appears holding a beautiful black puppy. Quickly you get up. "Damon he is beautiful!" You say stroking him.

"What about me?" Damon jokes passing you the little dog.

Smiling you peck Damon on the lips. Walking over to the couch you ask, "Who's is he?"

"Ours now." Damon looks at you seriously with a cheeky smile on his face.

"You bought me a dog!" Gently you placed the newest member of your family on the couch and jumped up to kiss Damon.

After lots of cuddles and kisses to both Damon and the Puppy you come to a decision to call him Raven ♡

Stefan:
A kitten.

On the way home you found a collection of abandoned kittens. Quickly you took them all to the vets to make sure they were all okay. In reward the vet said you could keep one. Obviously you chose the fluffy one and took it home to Stefan.

As soon as you walked through the front door he saw the tiny creature in your arms. You innocently asked, "Can we keep her?"

Stefan chuckles then replies with "Of course."

Once you explained the story of how you got the kitten you think of names. You end up choosing Tabby.

Klaus:Klaus being Klaus brought home an Arctic Dog after you briefly mentioned how gorgeous and talented they are

Klaus:
Klaus being Klaus brought home an Arctic Dog after you briefly mentioned how gorgeous and talented they are.

"Klaus!" You shout once you reach his mansion. Instantly he stands beside you with a smirk. "Uh oh... That smirk can only mean two things... Did you do something really good or really, really bad!?" You ask pointing at him.

Chuckling he says "I guess you will have to find out."

Glaring at him you begin to talk but get cut off. "Don't worry, Sweetheart. You will love it... Do you trust me?"