What's Your Price?-OptionalAngel

Sorry these are really late....:/ I've been pretty busy lately w/ getting ready for school and all...but anyway, here's the next review!

Title: What's Your Price?

Author: OptionalAngel

Review:

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

.HA! No, it wasn't that funny, I just wanted to see what you would think of me if i did that LOL, just kidding! Anyway, I have one word that describes your story as I read it.

WOW.

Now you're probably going, a good wow? Or a bad wow? Again, a one word answer.

JUST WOW.

Never mind, I lied. That was two words.

But seriously, it was...wow. I guess I should be more clear about this.

YOUR STORY PURELY AMAZED ME AND I AM FANNING, ADDING TO MY LIBRARY, VOTING, AND LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTERS THAT YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE!!

Yes, yes, you can do the happy dance and all before I start rambling....go on...yes...JUST DO IT, before I make you....

*15 sec. pause for happy dance*

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Ok that should have been plenty of time, now I'll tell you why I liked your story.

I like stories that aren't based off stupid sayings such as "love at first sight," or "finding your true love" or "I'm the hot guy and your the ugly girl, hey let's date!" no, no, and NO. Life isn't that easy and people should either go to a psychologist and get their brains of reality checked or go grab a newspaper and see what the real world is really like.

Your story was beyond all that.

It was the MOST original story, and I have to say, THE MOST, I have EVER read on Wattpad. Sure, there were some stories based off these cliches, because every story is different, however, these people were able to twist the cliche into their own story. I loved some stories, and rolled my eyes at others. However, your story was just plain unique and amazing. I simply enjoyed it. It was intense and kept me on my toes, wanting for more.

So now, I'll plead for...AN UPDATE SOON PLEASE! And by the way, Aura seems to be a pretty amazing person, just like me :) haha, I'm just kidding, but I'm loving this.

Great job!