Under the Weeping Willow Tree-lil2latte

Title: Under the Weeping Willow Tree

Author: lil2latte

Review:

When I first read your title, I thought your story was going to be about some soppy love story where the dude has to go to war or something and the girl is young, they have  a forbidden love, and their speical spot is under a willow tree.

Now you know why I suck at science.

I love how you completely turned my prediction upside down, gave it a nice thump here and here, threw it at a tree, stepped on it a little bit, and made it spin faster than the figure skater, Kim Yu-na.

To be completely honest, I fell in love with your story at the prologue. It completely drew me in because it was so mysterious and left me hanging.

I had to read on.

So, I'm still reading, and reading, my eyes glued to the computer screen. All I have to say is that there were some grammatical mistakes here and there, but that is an easy fix. Oh, the one thing I was a bit confused at. When she first saw the 'mysterious man' who was staring at her, did she see him? I wasn't exactly sure because then it went into the guy's POV and said that she had seen him. But she had said that she hadn't seen anyone, just that she had felt as if someone was staring at her.

Besides that, I couldn't find anything else 'specific' that bothered me. Your story has great potential and I'll be keeping an eye out for the next chapters!