Maledictus Argentum-RachelGrace

Title: Maledictus Argentum

Author: RachelGrace

Review:

Starting with a questoin; where in the world did you get a a title for a necklace such as Maledictus Argentum? When I first searched it to write your review, I was like, "Hmm...interesting title." It caught my attention from the start because it was quite interesting and pulled me in. So kudos to you; the title in itself was interesitng enough to get me to read your story.

I loved the way you used your dialogue. You emphasized the difference between the way pirates talk and the way the normal person talks, which I was quite impressed with. Most writers get annoyed when they have to change the language to fit the character, but I'm glad you stuck with it. Great job!

Now for the critique...you had your main character, Christy, say "What the hell?" like at least five times. It gets old. Try something new for a change like, "What in the name of cantelopes?" or I don't know, make it lively or humorous; you need to make your story a bit more...entertaining. That's probably why it kind of got boring around the middle; there was no "moving the story along" sort of thing.

That's all I really have to say, seeing that your grammar was flawless and all that good stuff was pretty intact.