05

The next day followed the same monotonous pattern.....I didn't see Amnesia until lunch. She wouldn't talk....just sit there.  I decided that today I was going to follow her! I couldn't just sit there right? Well as soon as she was out of sight, I took off after her following her. She was all the way at the entrance to the school library when she saw me. She took off faster than before and disappeared around a corner on the next street over from the school.

"Dammit!" I said to myself tugging on my hair.  I missed my chance and Amny was gone for now.
-------------------------------------------------------
I got home off the bus and went into my room right away not even looking at my drunk father who was passed out on the couch again.  I shut the door on my room and went right to the window to open it. Much to my surprise I found another note.
-------------------------------------------------------
December 4, 2015
-------------------------------------------------------
"What?" I said to myself. I went to my dresser and pulled out the note that said '17'.  The two notes didn't seem connected yet I could feel that they were.  I wondered if they had to do with Amnesia.  Amnesia.  That girl was a walking mystery if there ever was one.  "Why won't she talk to me?  Who the hell is she even? Where did she come from?" As these thoughts roamed my brain, I laid slowly down on my bed clutching the notes to my chest.  I wrapped a quilt around myself and sat still. Just thinking.
-------------------------------------------------------

Anyone have any ideas about what they think is gonna happen?

Sincerely,

Ktrina828