06

I woke up the next day determined to get something out of Amnesia. I walked into school and took a seat in the cafeteria alone as usual and watched the people go by.  Some jerk kicked my chair and ran laughing with his friends into the breakfast buffet line.  If I wasn't such a coward I probably would've kicked his ass but whatever. I'm just Whitney....a loser.  I took a sip of my black coffee when I felt someone sit next to me. 

"Hey." Amnesia said.

"Hi....." I said unsure of how to proceed.

"I'm sorry about before.  I um...had some stuff to deal with. But I think we could be friends. Wanna give it a shot?" She asked. I was totally taken aback as I was prepared to chase her down to find her today.  I had even worn my sneakers.

"I.........I would like that!" I said nodding my head. "Let's go bestie."  I said linking arms with her as we exited the cafeteria and headed to class. We had different classes this morning so we split down two different hallways.  'Hm....I guess I don't have to keep following her....or do I?'  I thought.  As I walked to class I considered texting the number I had from the other night but I decided against it. For now at least.  I took a seat in Mr. Dallas' English class and watched as the room flooded with students all laughing and smiling.  I finally had a friend. I was finally like them.
-------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like the story so far! Action will start to happen soon.  I think I like the short chapters though.

Sincerely,
Ktrina828