11

I woke up yawning at 5:00 pm.  I pulled the sheets off myself and checked by my window sill and found another note.
------------------------------------------------------
Meyer Academy
------------------------------------------------------
"What could any of this have to do with my school?" I asked myself.  I felt lost and confused when I remembered the camera I had set up. I had made sure that nobody was around and I told no one, not that I had actually had anyone to tell.  I took the note I had received and went to the little box where I had been keeping them.  Then I reached behind my tall mirror and pulled the notebook I had been using and I wrote down the 4th clue.
------------------------------------------------------
                                    Notes
1.) 17
2.) December 4, 2015
3.) baseball bat
4.) Meyer Academy
------------------------------------------------------
I jumped up, ran to my laptop and flicked it on.  I waited for it to load and let the feeling of excitement erupt through me as I thought about the results I was about to receive.  The computer finished loading and I opened the camera software. I rewound the footage to earlier that day.  What I saw was unexpected.........I hit play and saw a figure in a black hoodie exactly like the one I had made especially for me when I worked at Aeropostale.  It was the same sweatshirt......the figure pulled out a can of black spray paint and coated the camera lens. 'Damnit', I thought to myself.  The person got away with it again, not to mention my brand new camera was ruined!  I couldn't understand how they would know about the camera!  But then the most chilling thought passed through my body......if the sweatshirt was the exact same personalized one as mine.........they had been in my room.
------------------------------------------------------

Aha! Bit of a shocker for Whitney!  Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Vote, comment, and keep on reading!

Bye Loves,
Ktrina828