08

I tiptoed into the shack I called my home and crept up the stairs careful not to wake my dad again who I assumed was sleeping on the couch. I opened the door to my room and there, much to my surprise was my dad sitting on my bed.  He was holding the bat and staring at a picture I had of my mother on bureau he swung at it knocking it to the floor shattering the frame.

"No!" I shrieked. I fell to my knees crying. My father came towards me with the bat and whacked in the side again and then slapped me across the face. He walked out of the room and slammed the door.  I was sobbing uncontrollably and I knew that I had no choice but to crawl into bed and pretend this was a dream. But there was one thing I wanted to check so I dragged myself to my windowsill and found a note with two words.
-------------------------------------------------------
Baseball bat.
-------------------------------------------------------
What? This one didn't make sense either. I had a strange feeling deep down that these were related to Amnesia but I didn't know how to relate them to her.  After all......I knew nothing about her.  I knew I had to come up with a way to keep track of all of this information.  I tiptoed to my small desk and rummaged through one of the drawers. 

"Aha!" I whisper shouted.  I pulled out a notebook.  I quickly scribbled across the first page: "The Amnesia Notebook".  I titled the second page: "Notes".  Underneath of that I wrote:

1.) 17
2.) December 4, 2015
3.) Baseball bat

I was going to find out everything I could about Amnesia using this notebook. I was going to crack the code on Amnesia if it was the last I did!
-------------------------------------------------------

How's this chapter? The story is taking off now! Yayyyyy! Don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye loves,

Ktrina828