02

"Um...sure. How did you know my name?" I asked unsure of Amnesia.

"Your name is on your backpack....." Amnesia said pointedly.

"Oh. Right. Amnesia.....that's a pretty name."

"Thanks. I'm new here as I'm sure you can tell."

"Yeah I Figured. I saw you walk into school this morning and I tried to find you but I couldn't." I said.

"Oh. Yeah." Amnesia said blinking rapidly.

"Ugh class is about to start you can look through my notes to see what you need to catch up on."

"Oh um yeah. That'd be great, it's just that I need to run to the bathroom." Amnesia stood up quickly and exited the room before I could say anything. After 5 minutes I decided I should look for her because she might have gotten lost. As soon as I stepped out of the room the bell rang and Mrs. Joel came running with a coffee in her hand and ushered the students into the classroom and shut the door.

"Ok class take your seats and let's begin." Mrs. Joel announced.
-------------------------------------------------------
At the end of the day, I roamed the halls hoping to find Amnesia and ask her where she had been. It was as if I was the cat and she was the mouse.  I should've been able to find her yet she seemed just out of reach.  A glimpse of blonde hair caught my eye so I chased it all the way through the computer lab and right outside the door. If that flash of blonde hair was Amnesia, then she was gone.  She disappeared.  Now I had my mind set on finding her.