13

I stood bewildered staring at my dad holding an already bloody bat.

"What the hell is this?" He asked raising it up to hit me.

"A bat." I thought nothing of the blood on it as I knew he used it frequently to beat me with.

"I don't want to hear your idiotic back talk!" He shouted smacking me across the face.

"I...I'm sorry." I said shrinking back against the door.  My dad whacked me in the leg and I crumpled to the floor.

"Your ugly and disgusting. Get the hell out of my face." I took the opportunity and hobbled up the stairs and into my room and locked the door. Barely making it to my bed, I collapsed.  As I faced my window I saw a note looking white compared to my old, dirtied, window sill.  I hopped over to my desk and grabbed the Amnesia Notebook and stopped at the window to retrieve the note.  Struggling for breath I made my to the bed again. I laid flat out in my stomach opening the new note.
------------------------------------------------------
In the woods.
------------------------------------------------------
Confused, I scribbled the note in the book.  Starting to cry I put my hand over my eyes and attempted to calm down.  Unable to find the sanctuary that is sleep, I began to mindlessly sketch in the notebook.  By the time I was done, I was baffled.  I had drawn Amnesia.  Perfectly.  I mean, I knew I could draw, but I couldn't figure out why I'd so absentmindedly been able to draw Amnesia.  I felt more than ever that these notes were connected to Amny. I felt something come over me as I attempted to stand up.  The last thing I remembered was blacking out.