09

I woke up the next day and slipped on my uniform hoping to leave before my dad woke up. I grabbed my car keys and ran out the door sprinting down the block. I made it to the parking lot where I kept my car in case my dad went on a rampage and decided to ruin it. I hopped in and jammed the keys in the ignition getting ready to go. I checked my mirrors and headed to school. I walked through the doors of the building and decided that I would head to Amnesia's locker and wait for her there, but much to my dismay she never showed up. It seemed as though she didn't want me to find her again. I was beginning to give up on the only chance I had to have a friend. 'Greaaaat' I thought to myself. I knew it was too good to be true. There was no way I could become friends with Amnesia especially if she was gonna hide. But I was now damn sure that I was gonna solve the mystery behind her. I had a feeling she was the one sending me those notes......no proof of course. I came up with a plan, I was gonna set up web cameras and catch whoever thought it was funny to send me notes. I was gonna catch them that's for sure! And I was gonna find out how Amnesia was involved.
-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry.....this chapter is a filler.  I can't jump right into the action, ya know? Well let me know whatcha think!

Thanks Loves💓,

Ktrina828