Leaving her

Remus Lupin was in pain. The thought of leaving his beloved Delilah was killing him, but he had to do it. He turned around and walked out, his chest tightening as he heard her broken sobs from behind him.

---------------------

Delilah was heart-broken. She could barely notice the small kick in her stomach. She brushed it off as a phantom pregnancy. The thought of losing her child and Remus in a short span of time was nearly killing her. She couldn't believe it was actually happening.

Rose felt her sister's pain. She wished Delilah would talk to her. She was holding a secret back; Victoria just knew it. But Delilah wasn't ready to spill. Despite her anxiety for her sister, she had to focus on teaching practical Defense Against the Dark Arts. It wasn't going well. Umbridge had almost complexly taken over hogwarts and no one was happy about it.

Sirius was torn. He knew that he should be defending his mate, but he didn't know what was going on. Remus was strangely silent today, and that was weird because he was always loud on Saturdays. Something was wrong.

James was angry. His best mates kept hurting his sisters. His older brother side was kicking in. The instinct to protect them was almost staggering. And he was so close to giving in

Lily was confused. She knew Remus would never hurt Delilah on purpose. Never on his on will. Something was up. And she was determined to find out what.