Babies are messy

-Remus-

I ran down the hallway, my hurried steps echoing against the walls of the empty hallway. I burst into the Hospital Wing and ran to Delilah's side before kissing her with a passion I had forgotten I had. She kissed back hurriedly holding me tightly against her. I pulled a way and hugged her tightly whispering hurried apologizes in her ear. She shook her head and said "it's okay. I forgive you." Which promptly made me burst into tears and snuggles up next to her, ready to start our new life together.

-------- 3 months later---------

The girls were stressed to the max as they all tried to deal with three month old babies. It was horrific, crying at all hours, never sleeping, always hungry, it had caused more than one breakdown for the girls.

----- 5 months later----

The girls left their now six month old children with Madam Pomphrey as they all raced to join their boys at the Ministry.

They ran in, hurrying to the Department of Mysteries and they all cried out at the sight before them.

-------------------------

Okay guys! That's the end of this chapter. The next chapter will be pretty cool because it's going to be a decision chapter. Basically you get to choose if any of the boys die. There will be four different versions of the next chapter so it should be pretty fun. I don't know if I'm going to put it all into one chapter or separate chapters. Leave a comment below on what you think. Alright guys. That's it for now. PEACE!