The dead walk again

Sirius was in a state of shock. Before anyone knew what was going on, Remus burst out laughing. "Please tell me this is a joke. Actually, don't. I don't want to know if it's a joke that my three best friends who aren't traitors are alive or not."

James and Rosealine,who only ever went by Rose, shared a look before rolling their eyes.

"Remus, I thought that you would know me by now I mean, when only spent seven years-"

Before she could finish, there was the crack of apparation and there stood a short girl with dark black hair and bright purple eyes. Her face was small in size but wide in structure. Her lips were full and her cheeks rosy. She had almost an elvish look to her face with her button nose and wide eyes. He legs were long which off set her short midsection. She wore tall boots with a three inch heel and a tight black jumpsuit like she was prepared to fight at any moment. Which of course she was.

The two marauders who were still in shock from when they found out that their three, now four, best friends were alive now had another shock as the recognized the girl in front of them.

"Rose! Are you fucking kidding me?! What the actual fuck where you thinking?! Seriously, for fucks sake. I know you wanted to see Sirius but you have got to be fucking kidding me."

To Remus's immense shock and delight, there stood the one woman he had ever truly loved, Delilah Potter.

"Del." He whispered. She turned to look at him realizing he was there for the first time. Her look turned from annoyance to pure love that shined through every pore as the focus of her sight changed.

Delilah quickly launched herself at Remus who held her tightly against him. Neither of them were willing to let go.

By this point, the shocked boys had to have proof that these people were who they said they were.

"Turn into your animal form." The boys stated simply. The four new people did as they were told.

James into a stag, Lily into a doe, Rose into Crookshanks and Delilah into a wolf.

This was enough proof for the boys.

Sirius and Remus shared a look before launching themselves and the group, but not at the girls, at James. The three reunited marauders hugged tightly while crying slightly as the girls looked on smiling softly. Things were finally looking up.