James

The sound of screams filled the air as James Potter fell to the ground. Rose and Delilah's screams rose above the rest but Lily's was evident as well, Remus and Sirius did not dare move a muscle in fear of breaking down.

Lily hid Luis behind a pillar and launched herself at Avery Nott, stabbing him with her wand ruthlessly. She didn't get a break before she fell over sideways as a masked death eater silently shot the killing curse at her. All of the remaining marauders froze. They were really dead. How would they survive this again?

---10 years later---

"LUIS!! LYLA!! GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE! WE HAVE TO GO! AND SIRIUS I SWEAR TO GOD YOU HAD BETTER BE DOWN HERE IN FIVE SECONDS OR ELSE!" Screamed a very pregnant Rose Black.

All three ran down the stairs at lightning speed, afraid of angering the temperamental woman.

They went out the door and to the graveyard just down the road. Luis lowered his head causing his shaggy hair to fall into his eyes.

"Hey mom. Hey dad. I miss you. Every goddamn day I miss you. Why the hell did you do this to uncle Sirius and Aunt Rose?! To me? None of it makes any goddamn sense. You guys were supposed to be smart. Why the hell did you have to get yourselves killed? Why?!"

Rose and Sirius shared a sad look before Rose gasped in pain.

----------22 hours later-----------

After 15 hours of agonizing labor Rose gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, one who had dark black hair and hazel eyes, it was decided that his name would be James in honor of the brother and best friend they had lost on that very day.

And, as Rose looked around at her family standing in her room passing the new addition around, she though, maybe all would be well after all.