Chapter 1

(Ethan's pov). I watched her from a distance because that's as close as I could get to her. I see her hit on every other guy. I see her throw herself at them. They look at her only when she's naked on them or is offering herself up for less than she deserves. I would be the one offering everything for her. But she doesn't look at me. She loves to do drugs. I would love to just do her. She'll never see that thought. The music here is so loud I can't even here Grayson. Grayson was with his girlfriend Lilly just sitting and talking. I wanted to talk to her but I couldn't. She'll probably go blow that guy she's on soon. I see the way he grabs at her like she's a object, I hate that dude..... He's just one of the many from school she'll sleep with and forget there name in the morning. I don't know why she whores herself down. She's high half the time at school. If she even shows up. Her name is Jenna. And she's the most beautiful, flawless girl. The music only gets louder, I see Grayson try to get what he wants out of Lilly. While Jenna's grabbing on one of the many guys and taking them up the stairs. I see her long brown hair flipping around as she walks up. Everything's In slow motion. He has his hands around her waist. Pressing himself against her as she walks. She's out of it. I see them go into a room and the door close behind them. "Come on let's leave" I say to Grayson. "Bro just because that slut won't notice you, doesn't mean we all have to have a bad time" Grayson says. "She's not a slut" I state. I sit there drinking whatever is in my red cup and wait for that door to open.
(Jenna's pov) let's go to a party I keep telling my best friend Kylie. We go to a party every Friday's and Saturday. Even more in the summer. My friend cole was having a party so we thought why not. Even though I usually do just for one stands and to get fucked up. I like getting high and having sex, and in the morning not remembering it. that makes it feel not so bad.
(Ethan's pov) finally about a half a hour later the door opens. She walks out alone and is so out of it. She misses the last stair and comes falling down the stairs. I caught her just in time. "Are you okay Jenna?" I asked her. "Yeah...thank you. How do you know me" she asks. "I'm in your health class" I say. "Oh yeah I think I remember. You have a twin" she says. "Yeah" I say. "Well your sexy" she says pinning me on the wall behind me. She starts kissing my neck and starts unbuttoning my shirt. I was loving it, but it was so public and she had no self respect to stop. She was on her knees kissing my abs. I pull her up " this is so public. "Okay well let's go to your car" she says eagerly. I agree and take her to my car since Grayson and I drove separate. The scary thing about all this is I've never done anything of it and she's done it all. But I wouldn't mind doing it all with her. It's just scary.
(Jenna's pov) I feel into these strong arms. He held me looking in my eyes. He was gorgeous. I seen him before but was too high to think. I was all over him kissing and licking his abs, kissing his neck. He seemed so tense I could tell he's never done anything. I'm going to get this boy. I tell him to go to his car to finish things he agreed but seemed so scared..... He's different. It was sweet he was offering his self to me. It's weird I'm usually the one offering my all.
(Ethan's pov) I went in the drivers seat and she went in the passenger seat. I didn't know what I was doing but she did. She started kissing my neck and had my shirt fully off. Kissing all over my body. It was odd having her to myself but I wanted it. I look over to Grayson's car Lilly and Grayson must still be inside. She wanted to go in the back seat but instead I asked if I could just hold her hand. She seemed confused. Well most guys dreaming of fucking her and destroying her and stuff. I just dream of sleeping next to her, and cooking her breakfast and holding her hands.
(Jenna's pov) I started where I left off kissing all over him but he just seemed too scared. I told him to go in the backseat but he just wanted to hold my hands. I let him but I was confused. Most guys just want to fuck and leave.
(Ethan's pov) "let's go inside and hang out with Lilly and Grayson okay?" I say to her. We walk inside me still holding her hand. Gray gives me a weird look. We walk over to them. I introduce them to Jenna. Lilly and Jenna start talking about whatever. "Did you do anything?" Grayson asked me. "No I just wanted to hold her hand"'I say. Grayson laughs. " let's go back to our house and hang out" Grayson adds. We all agree. I take Jenna's hand again and we walk to my car, and Lilly and Grayson go to his.