Chapter 24

(Jennas pov)
Ethan and Grayson had to go on tour. So I took care of Taylor. Some days I would talk to Ethan and Grayson, and others I would go through the day and not even text them once. Most everyday it started and ended the same. I woke up really early and fed Taylor. I would eat and we would get dressed and go out or stay in. And the day would go on I would give her a bath feed her and go to sleep. Days began to feel like months. I missed them. I missed Ethan's touch. One day I went out with Taylor to a park. People gave me rude stares as if I'm a single teen mom and that's so wrong. But this guy he smiled. He walked up to us and began to talk to me. "Your daughters beautiful" "she's not mine, I'm just taking care of her for a few weeks" he seemed surprised. He smiled and offered me coffee. It was nice to have a actual conversation with someone who's not a baby. We gave each other our numbers and we would sometimes text, we made plans to go to a movie or something but it felt wrong. About two weeks after that Ethan and Grayson were done with tour. Ethan ran inside the small apartment and picked me up and spun me around. Grayson ran to Taylor and did the same. Grayson was a great dad and he fit the part. He looked so happy. Grayson went to lay down with Taylor since he was so tired. "I needed you for weeks now" Ethan growls in my ear. He picks me up and throws me on our bed. Turning me over and bending my ass up. Before I knew it he was slamming into me. For him being so new and shy to the world of sex he sure knew what he was doing. Our breath became heavy as we laid next to each other. "I missed you" he breathed out. "I missed you more" I say back. It was so nice to have them back but tomorrow will have my cousins grad party and I'm staying there over night since  its a far drive. It sucks he just gets back and I have to leave. As morning came about I began to pack for that night. We went and got breakfast and than I was off to go to my cousins.
(Ethan's pov)
Jenna left and Grayson and I thought to go out. So took Taylor to our aunts house for the night. We left to go to this club. I walk in and smell the scent of cheap perfume. This blonde starts grinding on me and I know there's no way I can let her do this without alcohol in my system. Four shots, two beers, and some fruity drink and I'm gone. This blonde practically has my dick but I still try to play as if I'm not interested in fucking her. A hour goes by and I see its 1:39am so I take this girl back to my place. I don't even know her name but I don't care. I open the door and push her straight to my room. I take my shirt off and she feels up and down my abs. She unbuttons my jeans and take them off same with my boxers. Usually I'm not so rough but I pull her head to my dick and shove myself down her throat. She doesn't even fight back her simply goes with it. I release in her mouth. I take off her slutty dress. And of course she doesn't have a bra or panties on, such a slut. I pin her to the bed but she wants control. She rides me. Not like Jenna I didn't feel anything but than again I'm drunk off my ass. I could tell this hook up is not a new concept for her. Shes screaming. I hear the door open. "Gray fucking leave" I yell. But I look over this whore of who's name I don't know and see Jenna. Tears on her cheeks she walks out. I push the naked girl off me and run into the kitchen after her. She opens the door and is walking down the stairs in the apartment complex. I drop my boxers and shirt and run to her car. "Jenna wait" I yell. "Why" she screams I can tell it hurt her voice. "I waited almost month and a half for you! And look a half a day without me and you cheat!" She cries. "I'm sorry" I whisper. "Here I know this doesn't matter anymore, but just so you know" she hands me a bag and drives away. Inside the bag is a baby shirt that says I heart my daddy, and a positive pregnancy test. Jenna got pregnant from the night before tour started. I walked up stairs and kicked the girl out and went to bed. I couldn't sleep but still waited for Jenna maybe to come back. The next morning I heard the door open and saw Jenna going threw the closet, throwing everything in a duffle bag. "Jenna. I'm sorry.its all my fault. You can't leave. You have my baby and this is what we wanted" I say." No! This is what you wanted. I didn't want a baby ok. You happy you knocked me up for your selfish reasons and fucked some girl because you were drunk" she yells. "I know I didn't even know her name"I say. "Wow didn't know her name" she says. "You know how many people you sleep with and didn't know" I yell back. "I know" is all she says. "You won't know them either" she says looking down at her stomach."stop! I helped you through everything. With the first pregnancy. And all the things life threw at you. We deserve each other, we deserve this baby" I cry. "No Ethan this baby doesn't deserve us" she says simply her voice cracking at the pain. I hold her and I know she doesn't want to be held but I hold her. "I love you, I'm in love with you and I didn't want to hate you. I wanted to be happy with this baby" she cries."I know, I'm sorry." I cry into her hair.