Chapter 4

(Ethan's pov) The week went by fast, Jenna and I would casually talk in health. Today is Friday. So of course a party. Grayson and I got all ready. It was 7:48pm and we went to pick up Lilly. I knew Jenna was going to be at the party, she goes to them all, but this ones hunters party. Hunter always has such dope party's so I was excited. We pull up to his house. It was crazy. Cars everywhere, people running in and out, music blasting, lights flashing. We walk in, there she was, on the dance floor with two random guys. The one front of her keeps pushing his dick all over her, and the one behind her keep grabbing her ass like she's a object. Her hair flipping back and forth from dancing. Her smile was so bright and big even though I know she could be happier. I feel so bad to think of how inexperience I am and how deeply in love I still was with her. She liked getting high and forgetting who she was, when the person she is, is the person I'm in love with yesterday, and today. Sometimes I wish I could just grab her from them and love her in the way she should be loved. These guys around her want one thing out of her but I want her as a whole. I just wish she could love herself enough to stop and love me back. But that's the thing I don't think she loves herself at all.   As I continue to drink my beer I sit back and watch her. Finally the douche in front of her walks away. But the one behind her just finds that better so he can bend her over and dry hump her. Her dress going up revealing her red underwear.  He finds this a perfect time to try to touch her. She jumps up and looks at him. They both walk into the kitchen. I get a glimpse of her. I walk closer. She's  bend over the island of the kitchen sniffing up crack. I back away. I hate this, I hate watching her. I go outside for some air. I start crying. Yeah I am crying over a girl. I just sit there looking at the stars. I collect myself and walk back inside. Everyone's around the kitchen the guy she was with his chugging a keg. Grayson and Lilly are on the couch making out. So it's pretty much just me. Soon everyone goes back does there own thing. And all I see is Jenna in the kitchen sitting on a bar stool her hand holiding her head up. She looks so out of it. The guy she was with starts checking out this other girl and soon leaves Jenna. I walk in the kitchen to get another beer. "Hey" Jenna says looking at me through the corner of her eye. "Hi" I say back not looking at her. She spins her stool around to face me. "How come you don't have a girlfriend?" She asks me. "Because there's this one girl I have my heart on" I say. "Well she's lucky, and probably perfect because so are you" she says spinning back around. I know I shouldn't do this but I can't help it. I sit my beer down and walk in front of her and without warning start kissing her.  I pull away and grab my beer and start drinking it. She smiles. "Can I go lay down in your car?" She asks. "Yeah" I say grabbing her hand and taking her to my car. I open the door and let her in. I go around to the other side. She puts her head in my lap. "Your a good guy, and there's not much of those left" she says. I just smile. I start playing with her hair, and she closes her eyes. "Why arent you like everyone else in there?" She asks. " I like reality better than never know what's going on" I say. "Why don't you go fuck a girl, your probably good at it" she says laughing. " I don't want it to be meaningless" I say back. She sits up tears in her eyes. "You know your lucky you have your virginity sex is probably the last thing on your mind" she says looking out the wind shield. " I still think about it, but nothing happens. " I say. She smiles. " one day you'll lose it and never have it, so be careful" she says looking me straight in the eye. "Wanna go to my house and sleep?" I ask her. She smiles. "Yeah" she says. I drive us back to my apartment. We get out and walk up the stairs. We get there and she goes straight to my room, me following her. "Can we just watch a movie and cuddle?" She asks. I nod. I take off my shirt getting her attention. I ask if she wants to sleep in it and she nods. She changes right there not giving a care in the world if I was looking. She slowly takes her dress off, and puts my shirt on.I put some sweatpants on, and get under the covers with her. She kept me warm as did I for her. I put on Netflix and we started watching The Chosen. Her butt pinned to my crotch . Nothing but her red underwear touching me. I wrapped my arm around her waist, and snuggled my head in the crook of her neck. I think she liked my hot breath on her neck because she started smiling and playing with my hand around her waist. I know if I wanted to I could flip over and start fucking her, but that's not what everything's  about. I close my eyes enjoying every second in her arms. Soon she fell asleep. As did I. And it was so peaceful, so beautiful. I wish everyday of my life could be like this.