Chapter 14

WARNING DIRTY
(Ethan's pov) I take her in my room. It's time to show her how it all feels. I throw her on my bed. I stand there looking at her. She had no underwear on still but the shirt covered her. "Take that off." I say demanding. She takes it off. She's fully naked. I have just my pants and underwear on. But I'm not looking to lose my virginity I'm just going to tease her. I get on her and start kissing her. I kiss her neck and go down to her stomach. I start making out with her body. I get down to her area, and start to touch her slowly. I than insert two fingers and doing all these actions vary slow. "Ethannn... Please more" she moans. I go and start eating at her. She starts pulling on my hair. She pushing herself against me. I keep my tongue in circles. "Uhhh. Ethan" she keeps saying. I have her right where I want her. I could feel her get tighter. I knew she was close. I stop and get out of her and get up and go to the kitchen. I get some water and walk back in the room. "Finish me" she says seductively. "Nah babe" I say. "Don't make me finish myself" she begs. "Go ahead" I laugh. I'm regretting this. God she's so hot. She opens her legs and starts touching her self and soon fingering. "Uhhh.....mhmmm ethan" she yells. I literally was about to scream. This was the most sexy site I ever seen. Her body lifting off the bed. As about her breaths were getting louder and heavy she stops. "Goodnight babe" she says and gets up and leaves. She just played me back. Damn she's good. I run after her and pick her up over my shoulder and carry to my bed. "Your sleeping next to me" I say and get under the covers. I lay in her with my face in her neck. She loved the feeling of my hot breath on her. She laughs and starts playing with my hair. "Was that the first time you eat someone out?" She asked. "Yeah" I say laughing. "Your pretty good" she says laughing. Soon we fall into a blissful sleep within each others arms. The next morning I wake up to Jenna still sleeping. It's so beautiful. I turn off of her and she rolls on to me. She's sitting on my her legs on either side of my waist. "I finally sleep good" she says. She comes down and hugs me laying her legs out so her body is fully on mine. She goes to get up but I pull her down. "Stay" I whisper. We end up laying there for what seems like hours. We just sleep again within each other. Soon gray comes in. "Mom wants us to go back to New Jersey" he says. "What!" I say. "Yeah for like a week to see Cameron since she has a break from collage." He says. He leaves the room. "You'll have fun" Jenna says smiling. "I'll leave you for a week." I say. "It's a week, not a lifetime" she says. She smiles and gets up. "I have to go home today" Jenna says getting dressed. "I have to get my car" she says. "Okay but your coming back" I say. "Yeah" she says. We went to her house and I stayed home for the day. It was around 7 when Jenna came home. "Hey guys I also go some clothes and stuff" she says. She puts her bag away and sits in the living room. "So our mom wants us to come down in two days so you stay here and don't leave and don't bring anyone here" I say protectively. "Ethan were not even a thing..... I don't have to stay" she says, "I know but I'll know your safe if you do" I say. We went to the kitchen than and made some dinner. Soon the two days were up and we had to leave. Jenna drives us to the airport. I go and kiss her cheek "I'll be back soon, please be good" I beg. "I will go have fun" she says back. She gets out and hugs Grayson and gets back in the car. We board the plane and sleep most of the way. We finally get to New Jersey. Our parents and sister greet us with hugs. "My baby's " my mom yells. Cameron hugs us. We get out luggage and go to my moms car. "So boys how's California?" My mom asks. "It's good" Grayson says. I mostly sit on my phone in the car. I text Jenna to let her know we landed. We get to our old but still familiar house. We walk out and go inside. I run to my old room. It's so empty, and sad looking. I missed it here. I unpack and go down stairs for dinner. We all sat around the table. " so boys we think you guys should star collage soon" my parents say. I was shocked my parents cared that much. I nod. " California has good schools" Grayson says . My parents smile. We continue our meal and soon I head to the shower. The warm water relieves every tense part of my body. I can't stop thinking about Jenna. I miss her. After my shower I call Jenna. No answer. I haven't heard her all day, why? I try to go to sleep but she's on my mind. My phone lights up. Jenna texted me.
Jenna: hey Ethan.... Sorry I was with Ryan
Ethan: who's Ryan
Jenna: a old friend of mine
Ethan: he better not be at the apartment
Jenna: no I went to his house
Ethan: be safe
Jenna: I am I swear....how's jersey
Ethan: it's good, I just want to be there with you
Jenna: one week :)
Ethan: I know.... Well I'm going to sleep goodnight
Text ends.
I lay looking at the ceiling. Pain is being apart.