Chapter 11

(Ethan's pov) this party was great. I had Kylie practically on my dick. I don't remember much I left Jenna and had a lot to drink, and smoked something I have No idea what it was. Most everything else was a blur, except watching Jenna cry at me because I was kissing Kylie. She left with Grayson and it took me like another 3 hours to even go home after that. I found her in Grayson's bed I hated that . I pulled at her , I threw her, I yelled at her, I made her cry. It took me so long to go back to sleep. I woke up early to see Jenna facing towards Grayson her head against his chest. This all killed me. I destroyed her trust. I'm over here trying to make her a better person and I'm ruining her again. I had a feeling she wasn't going to talk to me. A few hours later I heard the shower going. Grayson was tickling Jenna and holding her against the bathroom door her laughing at him. She was driving me crazy I missed her touch. "Grayson I have to take a shower" she laughs. "Let me come" he smirks. She smirks and grabs at his shirt. I literally was going to die. She pushed him back laughing and going into the bathroom, him laughing and laying on the door. He looks over at me and turns around and walks back into his room. Soon Jenna walks out in just a towel. She walks to Grayson's room and gets dressed with him . They walk out and go and leave. I see them get in his truck and drive off. I sit against the wall and start to cry. I go into my room I know I shouldn't do this. I told Jenna not to but I'm gonna do it. Taking that blade to my wrist felt odd I don't know if I loved it. Blood starting to come out not a lot but some. I made about four cuts and put the blade away and washed over my cuts and held my arm as I cry.  Soon Jenna and gray came back home. "Hey we're getting ready to go out" Grayson said. I nod. Jenna soon came in, "hey" she said, "hi" I say. "Get up we're going out" she says. "Have fun" I say. "Get up your going your my boyfriend" Jenna said while grabbing my wrist. "Oww " I say and yank away. Her face goes straight. She grabs my arms and moves my sleeve. She falls beside me and crys. "Is this because of me" she chokes out. I nod. "Oh god" she crys. I hug her. "I'm sorry" I say. "Yeah me too" she says plainly and getting up. She goes and gets ready. Her and Grayson come in My room one last time to tell me they're leaving. She's wearing blue jean high waisted shorts that shows off her butt. And a plain gray t shirt that dips in. She looks down and walks out with him. I don't know anything that happend. They came back at about 2. Jenna walks in and gets right under the covers and snuggles up to me crying. "Hey.... You okay?" I ask. "I miss you, I want you, I love you" she says. We never said we loved eachother yet so I was shocked. "I love you" I say back wiping her tears. We fall asleep. I hope we don't keep hurting eachother. "Jenna wake up" Grayson says coming in my room. "Bro leave" I say. Jenna sits up. "Let me show you how you deserve to be treated" Grayson says. Jenna just sits there. "I just wanna sleep" she says. Grayson comes over and takes her hand. "Come on" he says pulling her up. She gets up with him and goes to his room. I'm afraid to listen to them.
(Grayson pov) I take Jenna into my room. I want her. I start kissing on her in ways I remember. "Grayson I can't cheat on Ethan" she says. "Okay I understand" I say and let her go. She kisses my cheek and walks back into Ethan's room.
(Ethan pov) she comes back but I have no idea what happend. "He was on me I left" she said laying back down next to me. "I don't think I can keep going back and fourth.....fighting is one thing but sharing you with my brother is another" I say. "What are you saying" Jenna says laying up. "I don't want to you hurt you, and I don't want you to hurt me" I say looking her in the eyes. "Than tell me right now you want me to leave, and I'll go and never come back" Jenna said almost crying. "If you love something set it free" I say. "No.....don't " Jenna said crying. I kiss her cheeks. She got up changed her clothes and threw my shirt at me. "I was all you ever wanted? You would die for me? I seen the way you looked at me in the hallways and at parties. You wouldn't drink to much because you wanted to see me as more than a blur. You were in love with me, you made me fall in love with you and than you end up like everyone else....leaving" she says crying no bawling her eyes out. "I'm not leaving I'm right here, come here when you are okay and ready" I say. She nods and walks out.
(Jenna pov) happy endings , Prince Charming, all that's a bunch of crap. All it is is some guy who thinks your hot and wants to hook up. That's all love will ever be for me, a one night stand, wake up before him and leave. I walk down the side walk. I can't even see straight from all the tears in my eyes. I never cried over a break up. I've never loved anyone like Ethan. He was changing me. But now I have to change myself back . I call up Derek I know this isnt the smartest.
Derek: hey you wanna come home?
Me: yeah.....I do
Derek: okay I'm waiting baby.
Call ends
A few more blocks and i end up in front of a too familiar house. I knock on the door. And Derek answers. "Hi baby, I missed you" he says.