Chapter 5

(WARNING DIRTY/ADULT MATERIAL) (Ethan's pov) Saturday. 8:56 am. I look down to see Jenna sleeping still. I wake up to go get toast. Lilly was awake too watching tv. Grayson still asleep too. About 15 minutes lasted Jenna came walking out, looking pretty hung over. The day was pretty much boring. It came to about 6:30 and Grayson and I started getting ready for the party tonight we're meeting Jenna there. It was around 7:30 and we got to the party. It was already so packed. There was karaoke and it was loud. We got beer. And all sat down. There was these girls going around trying to get a group to play spin he bottle. I seen Jenna in the group so I joined making Grayson follow. The group all took place in the upstairs bedroom. We all took seats. Jenna was all over her friend Kylie laughing and everything. She looked up at me and smiled. The game was different than spin the bottle, whoever it lands on you guys go in the closet for 5 minutes while everyone just sits and waits, they blare music so you can't hear. The game went on for some time. Till this guy named Derek went. He spinned and it landed on Jenna. Her head shot up at him. She was so pale. "Let's go again" Kylie says. "No not the rules" Derek said getting up. He started to walk towards Jenna. Both Jenna and Kylie stand up. "That's not fare she's not comfortable " Kylie says. Jenna says nothing the whole time. "Oh she's comfortable she's fucked every guy at this party already" he says grabbing her. I stand up. "Come on Jenna" I say. She turns and runs back to me, crying. I held her close. I pull Grayson up and we all walk out. Grayson drives as Jenna and I sit in the back. She cried the whole ride to the apartment. I wrapped her legs around me and carried her up. I lay her down and change her out of her leggings and shirt into one of mine. "Why are you so nice to me?" She asked. "Because" is all I say. I go to leave the room but Jenna stops me. "Lay with me" she says. I take my shirt off I was already in joggers so I didn't care. I laid down facing her. I played with lips with my finger, outlining the shape of them. "Your beautiful" I say to her. She smiles, but it was different it was happier. She wraps herself around me and lays her head in my neck.  "Do you ever wish you could change your pass" she asks. "Sometimes" I say. I soon hear Grayson crying from his room. I go check on him. "Bro you good?" I ask. "No Lilly's a whore,you know her friend nick? Well she cheated on me for him, she lost her virginity to him" he says with disgust. "I'm sorry dude" I say hugging him. "Let's go to a party till like 7am and get High and drunk and have fun" he says getting up to go fix his hair. I go in my room Jenna's still awake. "Wanna go to another party?" I ask. She nods. She stands up and changes and I put on another shirt. I grab her hand and we walk to the car. The wind in her hair. She spins her self around in circles with the hand of mine she's holding. Her smile so big. She's walking a little tipsy in her light washed booty shorts. Her beanie starting to fall of making her look like a hot mess. We get in the car and she starts singing Coldplay while laughing. Soon we end up at the party. Grayson eager walks in and starts pushing a girls ass on his crotch. Him enjoying every second of this party. Jenna whispers to me. "Will you smoke weed with me?" She asks. I've only smoked once and it was with my best friend jack. "Yeah" I say. She grabs my hand and takes me to the kitchen. She walks up to a guy and pins her crotch to his moving herself up and down while talking to him. He than hands her a small bag of weed. She brings it back over and starts rolling it in paper. Handing me one and her one. She sits on the counter her legs open as I'm standing between them. She starts to smoke as do I. She loves getting high, I think it's so she hates herself less for later. Once were done she takes me to the dance floor. "Dance with me" she says against my lips. She turns around and starts rocking her hips into me. I could feel myself getting hard and I'm sure she could to. Grayson was across the dance room with some girl with dark brown hair. The party goes by and its soon 4:50am Jenna was laying on me on the couch. "Take me back"she says. I look at her and nod. Grayson was just talking to some red head in the kitchen. "Bro it's almost 5am and Jenna's tired let's go" I say. So we all go back to the car and drive home. We walk back into my apartment. We were all hungry so I went to get pizza.
(Grayson's pov) she was laying there in Ethan's bed, looking at me with lust. She started fingering her self moaning my name. I couldn't help myself. I jumped on her I stripped her down as I did the same. I started going fast inside of her she's a whore so not like I have to wait. "Gray, urgggg, your so good at this" she kept saying. I kissed down her body. I wasn't a virgin like Ethan. I had sex once when I was 15 with this girl at a party it was awful. We kept going. I heard the door open but I was close so I didn't care. Ethan opened the door. I pulled out and came on her stomach . I rolled off her. Ethan covered his eyes not wanting to see her this. Probably because he's never seen pussy. "Get out" he yells at me. I leave and went back to my room.
(Ethan's pov) I heard Grayson moaning and I knew this couldn't be happening. I open my door to see my brother pulling out on Jenna. He gets off her and I cover my eyes. I yell at him to get out. She laid there looking at me. She started crying. "I'm sorry, we were in your bed, and he's your brother,,and you've been so nice to me" she says while crying. "Why!?why do you make yourself have meaningless sex with no one who loves you?how do you not see that I'm hopelessly in love with you?" I yell. She looks at me with no emotion. She gets dressed and sits on my bed. "Do you want me to leave?" She asks. "No, I wish you never did" I say looking down. She comes near. "No stop, I'm not your fall back" I say. My words hurt her. She walks out of the apartment.