Chapter 18

(Ethan's pov) DIRTY CHAPTER
I knew this whole baby thing was stressing Jenna out so I decided on taking her to dinner. Jenna walked in. "Done and over with it" she says relieved. I walk up behind her and hug her from behind. I lay my chin on her shoulder. "Let's go get dinner" I whisper. "Okay" she smiles turning around and kissing me. She walks with me into my room. I hand her a pair of nude heels, and a navy blue dress. I grab some pants and a gray dress shirt. We get ready and head out. In the car, "so where are you taking me?" Jenna asks. "To Applebee's, your favorite" I reply. She smiles. We pull up and get out. We get seated and order. Soon our food came. In between the meal Jenna asks, "so do you think maybe one day we'll have a baby?" "I hope so" I respond. I love the fact Jenna wants to be with me forever, but I don't think baby's are a good thing to think about. After our meal we get into the car. Jenna pretty tired. We pull up to the apartment and Jenna wakes up. "Geez I been so tired lately" she laughs. We get inside and change and are laying down in the bed watching tv. "Can we talk about the pregnancy?" I ask. "Sure" "what did it feel like knowing you had a baby inside of you?' I ask. "It was one of the most scariest, and loving feeling in the world, to know I had something to look over is terrifying,yet you feel so much love" she says back. "One day when the time is right, I promise to have tons of cute baby's with you" I say and kiss her. She smiles so big and bright. Im truly blessed to have her. She curls herself up into a ball. "'If that baby was yours I wouldn't have gotten rid of it" she says quietly. "Really, why?' I ask. "Because I would at least be in love with their father" she says back . I kiss her head, and hold her close. The next morning we wake up and see unfamiliar heels At the door......Grayson! Jenna sneaks into his room. "GRAYSON!" Jenna yells. Making him and this unfamiliar girl jump up. Both naked. "Honey some strangers heels are here" Jenna says again biting into her Apple. Grayson bursts out laughing. "Girl I had that dick before you, trust me he won't call you" Jenna says while walking out. Grayson,Jenna,and I burst into laughter once again. The strange girl leaves giving Jenna dirty looks on her way out. "Damn Grayson your almost as good as me at hitting and quitting it" she laughs. "Yeah but I was pretty good at you" Grayson laughs. "HA HA" Jenna mocks. Today Grayson and I had meetings. While we were out Jenna went grocery shopping. We came home and Jenna had all the food away and had dinner going. God I'm in love with her. The way she has a messy pony tail in, and some comfy shorts and a plain t- shirt on. She smiles when she sees me. After dinner we should go out. " I'm down for drinks" Grayson says. After dinner we got ready. Jenna walks in the room. "No, change" I state. "Why"'she laughs. "I don't want you wearing that tight small dress" "okay" she says defensive. She comes back out in a short skirt and simple t-shirt tucked in. Still her boobs out and her short skirt, but I got over it. We drove to another dumb teenage party but their  fun. Grayson walks in like he's a king. Jenna and I hit the dance floor, I don't think drugs and alcohol is the answer tonight. Jenna starts grinding on me. God I already am dying for her, everything she does makes it worst. She turns around. "Your hard already"'she giggles. She turns back around. I start lifting up this tight skirt of hers. "Ethan finger me" she begs. She's driving me crazy. I pull her underwear some for room, I enter only one finger and she's already tilting her head back. "Another" she whispers. I than enter two fingers, I move vary slowly. She grabs at my hand and moves it more into her. Moans start to leave her soft plump lips. She swallows hard. I feel her come undone on my hand. I bring my fingers to my lips and lick them. This drives Jenna insane. "Uh if you weren't a virgin I would let you do me here" she says sexily. I look at her deep in her brown eyes. I don't want to get high and miss this. I don't want to get drunk and let this all be a blur. I'm happy in reality. I take her hand and walk outside. I drive us home and make Grayson get a cab later. We get home it's just us. I grab her hand and walk her into my room. I like both of our sobriety. I look her in the eyes as we stand at the edge of my room. I shut the door and lock it, I start kissing her lips slowly. Soft and gently. I go and take off my shirt as she stands there staring at me as if she never seen my body before. I start Kissing her again. I lift her shirt up as well. I go into kissing her again and lean on her making her fall onto my large bed. "Are....you sure...?" She asks between kisses. "Yes" I say breathlessly. I slip down her skirt and unbutton my jeans. Now we're left in our underwear. She stares at me for a long time. I undo her bra. And slip her panties off. She slips my boxers down. " your so beautiful" she says to me. I go down and kiss her. I kiss her neck and soon her breast. I go down on her. Gasps fill the room. I soon stop before she comes undone. I grab a condom. And put it on. "Are you ready?" I ask her. "Yeah, are you sure about this Ethan?" She asks worried. " yes baby" I say. "I love you so so much" she says kissing me. I go and enter her. Slowly, I felt nothing like this. It was the best feeling, this is what I been missing out on. I start trusting into her. Her eyes closed and she smiles. "Ethan.... Your nothing like them" she moans. I start kissing her lips."are you okay?" I ask. She nods. This is what if feels like to make love, To be in love. "I love you" she keeps whispering over and over again. I soon finish and pull out and get rid of the condom. I lay back next to her. "How are you feeling?" She asks. "In love" I say. Nothing will ever be as good as this. It was like magic, it was the best thing that will ever happen to me. I kiss her. "How are you feeling?" I ask. "Happy" she says smiling.