Chapter 19

(Jennas pov)
I was so scared, the intimate love were about to do. I was scared of taking his virginity. I asked him about a hundred times if he was sure he wanted to do this. He seemed sure. I kept telling him I loved him, I didn't want him to forget. I felt him enter. I was scared for him, how he was feeling. The innocence he had left I was taking. I kept my eyes close it was all to much. I would open them and see him so focused on my body. He was so beautiful. I didn't want him to forget this moment. When it was over I felt like crying,I felt so bad, but he was happy. I feel so lucky to have him, but he deserves better. He lays there naked looking into the dark room silent, it was blissful, and precious. I wanted to get up and walk away, but right now he's in such a simple mind set. I lay there speechless and nearly heart broken. His eyes closed and mouth open a little. He's asleep he's perfect. I force myself into sleep.
(Ethan's pov)
I wake up and Jennas asleep. I get up and go make some pancakes. I bring them to her and wait for her to wake up. Once she wakes up she smiles at me. "Awe thank you" she says. As she eats I say" thank you for being the one to take my virginity" "I wish it would have been someone else" she says sadly, tears at the rims of her eyes. "Why?" I ask sadly. "You deserved a more memorable moment" she said. "Is that why you kept telling me you loved me?" I ask. "No I said it because I mean it, when I lost mine it was silent, we weren't in love. I didn't want you to feel that way" she says tears now rolling down her face. "Hey, it was perfect. I wouldn't want it any other way" I say reassuring her. She smiles. "I just want you to feel needed, loved and wanted" she said. "I do, I swear" I say. I kiss her. "I was so scared for you, I didn't want your first time like mine" she crys. " babe I wish so bad I could have been your first too. I could made all your pain go away, I could have made you feel loved. I wish you could feel how I felt last night" I say tears now in my eyes. "Now I'm scared of how your sex life will be, I don't want it to all go hill like mine did" she says softly. " I'm only gonna be with you, nothing bad will happen" I say whipping her tears away. "I'm so in love with you,I always wanted you. I'll never change that" I say. She's now bawling. I hold her. "I wish you could feel all the love I have for you" I whisper in her ear. She leans in fastly and kisses me passionately. "I was scared to fall in love, but last night really was it for me. I never wanna leave you" she whispers. She gets up and gets dressed. "Let's go to the beach" she says. I get dressed as well and we head out. I get in the car and put my hand on her thigh, rubbing my fingers back and fourth. We soon pull up to the beach. We get out and Jenna starts tanning so I join her. She turns her head towards me and smiles. A little girl runs by, she looks lost. "Mom" she yells out. I get up and ask her "are you lost" the little girl nods. "Hey, once I lost my mom I know its scary, but we'll find her" I say. Jenna gets up. "What's wrong?" she asks. "She's lost" I say. We start walking up and down the beach. We decided to just sit in the sand and keep a eye out. The little girl starts to get tired and falls asleep on Jennas lap. "She's so cute" jenna laughs. Jenna plays with her hair. "I hope we find her mom" jenna claims. "Me too" I say. "Oh my god! Sabrina!" A lady calls out. The little girl wakes up. "Mommy!" She yells. "Oh my god, thank you so much for keeping her safe" the mother says with tears. "You scared me" the mom says while hugging her daughter. "Your welcome it was no problem" I say. They walk off the beach. "Let's go home" I say getting up, and pulling Jenna up.  We walk to the car holding hands, I open her door and she gets in. I drive off into the night. We get home and go straight to bed, it's been a long day at the beach.
(Jennas pov)
Seeing Ethan with that little girl was so cute. I felt so bad, she must have been so scared. We spent most our day tanning and playing in the water with the little girl. Soon she fell asleep and her mom showed up, thank god. We after went straight home from. A long tiring day.