Chapter 1

Hyeon pov

"Hyeon ah, I need to tell you something. I'm moving to Seoul because I want to proceed with my dancing career. And also I got a dance scholarship!" Said Hoseok.

I fell quiet as the news was too sudden. I did not expect him to leave. We promised to graduate together.

" This might sound selfish but please respect my decision. We can still contact each other by phone right?" Hoseok continued.

"What are you talking about? Of course I would support you! Congrats on your scholarship Hoseok ah! I wish you all the best in Seoul then. Don't forget to visit me here in Gwangju!" I replied and smiled.

"Hoseok ah?? Ya! I told you to call me oppa right? Eventhough we are born in the same year, I'm still 10 months older than you!" I gave him a sly smile.

"Aish, arraseo Hoseok oppa!^^" And we made our way back to class. I sighed while waiting for the teacher in my seat.

Oppa, to tell you the truth, the smile that I'm giving you is half-hearted... I do not want you to leave me alone in this school with these enemies of mine. But, since you are my beloved bestfriend, I do not wish to get in the way of you becoming a professional dancer.

When sending Hoseok to the airport, I gave him a little gift.

"Oppa, keep this charm okay? I have one too. It's a puzzle charm because our personalities fit together. You are loud and sociable while I'm quiet and an introvert." I said as I handed him the charm carved with our initials on it.

"Gumawo Hyeon ah. I'll take of it. Saranghae chingu! Annyeong! I'll text you when I've arrived." And I watched him leave.

Hoseok oppa has always been my saviour, I guess. He's always there for me, in my darkest and brightest times. We have been friends ever since little; for about 3 years. And now that he is leaving, it upsets me. Our 1st meeting was really unforgettable and embarrassing for me.

Let me introduce you to 3 people. Nari, Seoyeon and Eunseo. They are the most popular kids in school. I hardly have friends in school, so I thought by making friends with them, I would get even more friends and hopefully be popular too.

They accepted me but a 'mission' was given- spread false rumours about one of our classmates being a monster. Being the stupid me, I told almost everybody that they should not be friends with the girl because she was a monster. Unfortunately, I got into trouble. My parents were called and I got a warning.

After the incident, I never talked to them again. I found out that it was all planned to humiliate me. I'll never forgive them.

Unfortunately, I'm that type of person who forgives a lot, who cares about other people without caring for myself. The words that I promised myself 'I'll never forgive them' does not mean anything due to my 'nice kid complex'. Here I am again, talking to them, helping with their work.

I was foolish to fall into their trap again.

"I'm sorry Hyeon... I did not mean to do it. Please forgive me." They apologised to me. I accepted the apology but then again it was not sincere.

"Seonsaengnim! I can't find my wallet!!" My classmate shouted.

"Okay everybody stay in your seats. I am going to do a bag checkup."

When the teacher finally came to me and checked my bag, my classmate's wallet was in there. My eyes widened. How the hell did that get in my bag? Great, now they are going to think I am the thief.

"Sunmi, is this your wallet?"

"Yes, that's right!"

"Hyeon, come to my office after class."

"But Mister! I swear I did not steal her wallet! Please believe me!"

"The wallet is found in your bag. Is there any ways for you to proof that you are innocent when the evidence is right here?"

I could not fight back. I couldn't proof it. I kept quiet, speechless.

Ever since then, my classmates started to go away from me. I was left alone all over again. I hear people murmurs everytime I pass by them.

"Hey, you better watch out for that girl. She stole things from the people. The other time, she stole Sunmi's wallet."

I DID NOT!!

I kept quiet and ignored their comments. I don't want to create another commotion in school.

"YA!! IF YOU'RE SO POOR THEN DON'T COME TO SCHOOL. JUST STAY AT HOME. YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY THE SCHOOL FEES THEN, RIGHT? YOU ARE A LOW-LIFE, STEALING OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY!" Sunmi shouted at me.

"I TOLD YOU, I SWEAR I DID NOT! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I retaliated.

Sunmi and the group of girls scoffed at me and walked away. I felt my tears coming out. I quickly wiped it away and ran to the toilet to wash my face. I have to stay strong just for another 3 years then I can leave the school.

Nari pov

"Good job, Sunmi" I complimented her.

"Yeah whatever. Where is my reward? You better not get me in this kind of stuff again."

I handed her a few bucks. Wow, just a little amount of money, I could ask people to do bad stuff for me. I don't have to dirty my hands at all. I smirked at the thought.

Hyeon, I'm going to make your life miserable. That is my promise to you. My goal is to make you suffer enough to chase you out of the school. I hate seeing you're face. I hope I can get rid of you as soon as possible. Not hope, but will get rid of you.