Chapter 7

Hyeon pov

I woke up feeling uncomfortable. My stomach was hurting so much. When I went to the toilet, I realised that it was that time of the month. Luckily, I actually had prepared some essential things when this happens. I looked at the clock. 5 A.M. I guess I'll sleep for a bit more.

I was woken up by Hoseok oppa's voice." Hyeon, it's time for school."

"Oppa, I don't think I can go to school today... I feel sick."

"Why? Are you having a fever?"

"No it's just that.." Should I tell him? I'm so embarrassed... Even if he's my bestfriend, he's a boy..

"Is it a girl's thing?" I nodded slowly feeling embarrassed.

"Okay then, is the cramp really that bad? Where is the pill?"

"It's in my drawer." He gave me a cup of water and passed me the pill. "How did you know about the girl's thingy?"

"Did you forget I have a sister? And don't worry, I won't disturb you until your thing is finished. I don't want to see your temper."

"hahaha. I guess you have experienced it?" He nodded.

"Okay then, I'm off to school now."

For that one whole week, he actually leaved me alone. I was actually thankful for that because I was really sensitive. I got really angry at small things.

Hoseok pov

The seven of us gathered in the recording studio. The school's studio was quite small but it is better than nothing. The recording room was assigned to Namjoon and Namjung. It's not too bad for the two of them but fitting seven people is a bit of a squeeze.

"The 3 of us are going to play basketball. We are done recording our parts anyway. You wanna join Jimin?" Taehyung asked.

"Nah, I'm good," Taehyung nodded and the three of them, Jin hyung, Taehyung and Jungkook went to play basketball. Only the rapper line and Jimin was left in the room. Jimin played with his phone while waiting for us to finish recording our intro song.

"Okay then, let's see your lyrics for the intro." I took out a piece of paper with lyrics written on it and showed it to Namjoon as well as Yoongi hyung.

"Oh, Hoseok. That's pretty good," Yoongi hyung praised me.

" Let's see how it goes with the instrumentals," I started rapping when Namjoon pressed the record button.

Confessing my love without hesitating is my style

If it's for you, I'm the type to sacrifice my body

I'll always shine the light on you girl

This is a love stage for you and me

We're blinded by love, sweet and playful

Our future is bright and dazzling, colourful

If I have you, it's like I have everything, like a milli

The door of love has opened now with you, go in

"Okay, good job Hoseok ah," Namjoon complimented me.

I sat down beside Jimin.

"Hyung, can I see your lyrics?" I gave him the piece of paper.

"Confessing my love without hesitating is my style. Ayee Hyung, that's such a huge lie,"

"Huh?"

"You did not confess to your first love right, isn't it Hyeon?" I thought about what Jimin had said.

"Well you're not totally wrong but..."

"It's okay hyung! You got another chance now. Don't waste it. Hwaiting!!" I smiled at Jimin and ruffled his hair. "Gumawo dongsaeng ah,"

Hyeon pov

"Class, I have news to give you. Which one do you want to listen to first? Bad or good?"

"The bad news" The whole class answered.

"The bad news is, you have to study really really hard. Your finals are coming up."

"Arggg" The whole class groaned.

"The good news is that, after your finals, we would have a camping trip! "

"YEAH!!" the whole class cheered. I was so excited to go camping! The last time I went was like 3 years ago. I was too scared to actually try out the activities so I did not really do much. I hope I can do a lot of things during the upcoming camp trip!!

"Mr Ji? Is there any wild animals at the camping grounds?" Hoseok oppa asked.

"Well, if you go deep in forest, there are snakes and spiders, along with other things."

"Ah, andwe!!"

"Why? Are you worried Hoseok?" Mr Ji teased.

"I-I hate snakeu," The whole class, including Mr Ji, cracked up at his facial expression.

"Don't worry Hoseok. Just don't go deep in the forest. Okay,enough of the excitement. You guys need to study for your finals first! Turn to page 35 in your textbook."

The whole class complained again.

I have to study hard for the finals! I want to get really good results and go back to Gwangju and make my family proud!

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hello! Are you enjoying the story so far? Do leave a feedback about my story :)