The Mineshaft(ch. 2)

Hey there,Warriors!Darkclaw here!*turns to Rose*Are you happy?I have chapter 2.

Rose:*flips out and jumps around everywhere*

o.o Ok?XDDD Anyways,heres chapter 2.Hope you guys enjoy.

_____________________________

Sky's POV

As we walked over to a cave in a mountain,we saw that it was actually a deep ravine,and the Mineshaft welcomed us with a parkour jump we had to make to begin our exploration.Ty pushed past me."Me first!"He yelled.Darkclaw ran over."Wait for Rose,guys."Rose ran over just as Deadlox back flipped into the cave and landed on his feet on the Wooden Planks."Cmon.Sky!Jump!I'll catch you!"Deadlox's voice echoed from the ravine.I groaned and leaped.He held his arms out.Nope.I landed next to him and socked him in the face."Very funny,Sky..."Deadlox mumbled.Jason was next.He didnt jump.He used his rockets,picked up Rose and they both flew down.

"Hey guys,watch this!"Darkclaw called from above.Using Parkour skills,she ran using full speed and began running on the walls.Then she kicked off the walls and did a somersault aka a parkour roll before landing.She smiled ar us.Deadlox was amazed.

"How did y-"

"I always practice my parkour.I train myself to do new things.Also,I like NINJAS!"

Suddenly,Ty blurted out "I-im a Ninja!"Everyone burst out laughing.His face turned light red.Darkclaw smiled at him and he smiled back."Lets get exploring,guys!"Jason said."Sky,you lead.We should stay in groups and use our mics to talk to each other."Deadlox already had his on.I put mine on and so did Rose.Jason had one that came with his suit.

"Lets stay in groups.Me and Rose will be a group.Sky,you can join us."I saw Jason smirk under his helmet."Ty and Darkclaw can be a group,too!"

Ty blushed and Darkclaw smiled."Who leads each group?"Ty asked."Sky can lead our group and you can lead Darkclaw,ok?"Ty nodded.Then we walked off in different directions with our groupmates.

___________________________________

Teehee.Sorry if it was short.So gu-HEY!ROSE,STOP EATING MY ROSES.*points to computer*

Rose:*walks to computer and writes the chapters she promised*

PLZ?!You did promise....

Anyways,hope you all enjoyed.Dont forget to review.

So yeah,Peace out,Warriors!