Well,We're Screwed.(ch. 13)

Heyyyy there,Warriors!Bob here.Nah jk XD its Darkclaw.Here's another chapter of Legend of Skybrine,made 9 hours after the last one!XD Guys I just wanted to inform you all that Ill be making alot of chapters of stories today because I wont be on tomorrow!Im going to some water park in Long Island.Well actually,I might be on.They have a PC over there but idk.Im visiting my aunt and my cousin Sean.

But anyways,Enjoy Warriors!

___________________________________________

WitherMU's POV

After we stopped rolling on the floor laughing,we finally got serious."Alright guys,seriously.We need to find out how we can stop Skybrine and his attacks."I said sternly.Rose pointed to a chest and said "I was gathering materials to make something that might help stop him,when you guys burst out of the bushes and scared the crap outta me!"Darkclaw burst out laughing and fell on the ground again.Enderlox chuckled a bit.

(A/N:That awkward moment when you're the only one laughing like hell XD Its happened to me before!)

Darkclaw finally got up and climbed on the closet."So what do we talk about now guys?"She said cheerfully."Well,we need to-"I was cut off when I heard peaceful purring.I looked up on the closet and saw that Darkclaw had fallen asleep.I sighed,and thats when Enderlox burst out laughing.He managed to keep his balance,and quickly stopped.

He then said "Why do we even need a plan?Lets just fight Sky.We have powers now,plus its 4 against 1."I thought for a moment,then realized what he had said."Dude,he specifically told us to call him Skybrine.You never know what he could do t-"I was cut off when I heard a loud explosion outside.Me and Enderlox looked at each other,then ran through the doors to check what was wrong.

A tree was recently knocked over,and there was a wildfire in the forest.I looked up to see Skybrine floating above us,creating a ball of flames in his hands.

"Well,We're Screwed."Enderlox muttered.

__________________________________________________

OH CRAAAAP XD

Not really much to say except for OMG I LIEK PAI DERPDERPDERP *explodes*

Alright,alright.Anyways,hope you all enjoyed.Dont forget to review.

Sooo yeah,Peace out Warriors!