The Orbs(ch. 3)

Hey there,Warriors!Darkclaw here.Here is the next chapter of Legend of Skybrine.ROSE ISH SO NICE!She made me 3 chapters of one of her stories that I like so im making her a chapter of a story that she likes.YAAY FRIENDSHIP!!!Enjoy!

________________________________

Darkclaw's POV

As I followed Ty through the Mineshaft,I started hearing hising.Not from Creepers,but from my worst fear in all of Minecraft:

Spiders.

I shrieked and ran beside Deadlox.He looked at me as we walked down Minecart rails."Whats wrong?Afraid of some little Spiders?"He said teasingly.I glared at him and laughed a bit."Why are you afraid of Spiders?They're not even scary!They are just-"He was cut off when a Cave Spider fell from above and landed on him.He screamed and started yelling "GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!!!"He then headbutted into a wall,smashing the Spider into pixelated white dust,a spider eye and some string.

As he gasped for breath,I was laughing.When I finally stopped,I said "So Spiders are just what?"He looked at the ground."....stupid lame creatures....."He muttered.He let out a sigh and picked up his sword."Cmon,lets mine a bit."He took out a diamond pick."Oooh,Fancy!"I said.He laughed and started mining some stone.Using a Budder pick,I mined some stone on the wall.It hadnt been 3 minutes when Deadlox said "Darkclaw,check this out!"

I ran over to see that he had hit obsidian."Lava."I mumbled."Lets see..."He said and began to mine it.It took him a few seconds,but the obsidian broke and we both gasped at what we saw.It was a huge room,with an obsidian staircase in the center leading to a small podium.On the podium,3 orbs floated.There was a big orb,then 2 small orbs underneath it.We walked in the room.I looked around.The walls were made out of obsidian as well.

He stood a descent amount of blocks from the orbs and inspected them.I stood next to him and looked.The big orb was Blue and Yellow.One of the small orbs was Black and Purple,while the one next to it was Dark Blue and White."We've got to tell Jason about this...."I heard Ty mumble.He unmuted his headset and turned up the volume so I could hear.

"Jason,you there?"

"Uh...hold on a second,Ty!"There were lots of screams from Sky in the background,then there was the hissing of a Creeper,the growl of a Zombie and then an explosion.

"Hello?Hello??"Ty said frantically.

"We're fine.Anyways,did you find anything?"

"Yeah,and its definitely something you're gonna want to see."

_____________________________________

Was that short and boring,or long and exciting?

Thats what she said XDDD

Anyways,hope you guys enjoyed.Dont forget to review.

Soooo yeah,peace out,Warriors!