Run!!!(ch. 5)

Hey there,Warriors!Darkclaw here.This is the next chapter of Legend of Skybrine.There is action and stuff.To be honest,I have nothing to write XD Ive been playing CoD all day,and my mind is filled with Trolling,Gun shots and Explosions XDD But,lets see what happens.Enjoy.

P.S. Its not Writer's Block!I never get Writer's Block!STAHP ET.

________________________________________

 Deadlox's POV

I stared in horror through the darkness at bright yellow e-Hey wait,where'd they go???The ground began to rumble.The lights flickered back on,and I saw the obsidian blocks beginning to fall from the walls and ceiling.Sky was nowhere to be seen.I gasped and turned to the others."Run!!!"Jason shouted.Me and Rose followed him,but then I stopped and turned.Darkclaw was just staring as the blocks fell.She was in shock.I watched as an obsidian block fell from the roof,about to fall on her.I grabbed her paw and pulled her towards the exit.

When she came back to reality,she ran with me and we quickly caught up to Jason and Rose.The whole cave was falling apart!When the four of us saw the exit,we wondered how we were going to get up.I looked at Jason."How are we going to get up?!"I asked frantically.I turned to look ar Darkclaw,but she was gone.I looked up.She was parkouring!She was leaping on falling blocks,and soon she was at the surface."Jason,do something!"She shouted.

Jason grabbed me and Rose,then used his rockets and flew up just as the cave got completely demolished and covered in the fallen blocks.We were alive!I looked at Jason."We did it!We survi-"I stopped when I noticed he was kissing Rose.I looked at Darkclaw.She didnt seem to notice.I sighed.Thats when I felt arms around me.Darkclaw was hugging me!I smiled and hugged back,but then I felt lips touch mine.....

__________________________________

CLIFFHANGER!Sorry guys,Im in Troll mode at the moment.I was playing Black ops 2 all day on Hardcore team deathmatches and I couldnt stop trolling!Killing my teammates,throwing flashbangs at them,getting them kicked from games,it was just awesome....for me,not them!XDDD

Anyways,hope you all enjoyed.Dont forget to review.

So yeah,Peace out Warriors!

P.S. Next chapter will be up in a few seconds.

P.P.S. Im lovin the Darklox stuff :DDDD