Uh oh.....(ch. 16)

Heyyyy there,Warriors!Darkclaw here.Sorry I havent updated in a while.Not sure if you guys know,but my leg broke so Im just sitting around :( BUT....its healing fast so Im writing again!YAAAY!

Alrighty.Enjoy,Warriors.

_________________________________________________

WitherMU's POV

I sat in a chair next to the bed Enderlox was laying in.I sighed and watched hopelessly as he opened his eyes and looked at me."J-jason?W-where am I.....what happened?"He said hoarsely.A tear streamed down my cheek."You're at home,Enderlox.You were attacked by Skybrine."I said,pointing at his stomach.

It was still badly ripped open.Rose had left to said she was getting something important and then coming back,but its been almost 2 hours and I was getting worried.

Enderlox coughed and looked at me."Am I gonna d-"I jumped up,knowing what he was going to say."NO!I wont let you!"My voice was beginning to echo with fear.He stared at me,pain deep in his purple eyes.I sighed and sat back down.

He coughed again,and his voice soon turned very soft."I know im going to die..."I choked back tears,but they came out anyways."No!Please,dont die!You're one of my best friends and I cant leave you!We have to defeat Skybrine together..."I sobbed.He gave me a small smile and said "You're one of my best friends,too.There's no use in trying-"He stopped to cough."I have to go,Jason.....if you ever fix Sky,tell him hes my best friend,too.Tell Darkclaw I love her,and...."He suddenly stopped,and his eyes slowly closed.

I couldnt stop myself from crying.One of my best friends is dead.And its because of my other best fri-No.Sky isnt my friend anymore,especially after what he just did to Enderlox.Sky is going to pay.But not just yet.I have to wait for Rose to come back,and then I have to do something important.

But where is Rose?

____________________________________________

Rose's POV

I lit the torch.

Here it was.Or atleast it should be.There was a large bridge over a huge pit of lava.It was night out,so the torch was helpful.I turned and watched a zombie spawn before walking across the bridge and into the castle.

When I finally reached the end,I waited next to the door.It was about 5 minutes until 2 soldiers came out through the iron door,and with a quick movement I managed to run through.The door shut behind me,and I proceeded my search.

I carefully and quietly looked through each room,but found nothing.I noticed a long hallway,and blood spilling from under a door at the end.I ran down the hallway and slowly opened the door.

There was blood everyone,with 6 dead bodies on the ground.There was another,but it wasnt dead.It was passed out.

It was Darkclaw.

I ran over to her side and shook her awake."5 more minutes...."She grumbled.I shook her more,and she jumped up."What?!"She looked at me with anger filled eyes,but they soon turned normal."Oh,its just you,Rose.Where am I?Where's Enderlox and WitherMU?"She said,looking around."You appear to be in Skybrine's castle.This used to be Herobrine's castle,but since he was killed by Notch,all his powers were sent into the orb Sky used.Now he's the leader of everything hostile."I explained

She blinked a few times,staring into space,then looked at me."What?!?!"She cried.I quickly covered her mouth."Shhhh!We dont want the soldiers to hear us,right?"She nodded."Good.Now cmon,lets get out of here."I said,helping her up.

We quickly went back towards the exit and ran through the forest,back to the house.

_________________________________________________

Yaay!Im rescued!

Thank you,Rose :D

But in the meantime.....*cries so hard*NO ENDERLOX WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!

*sniffles*Alright,hope you all enjoyed,dont forget to review.

So yeah....*sniffle sniffle*,Peace out Warriors...*bursts out crying again*