U Mad?(ch. 12)

Heyyyyy there,Warriors!Darkclaw here.Kept you waiting,didnt I?LOL.Anyways,there's not much to say.So yeah,Enjoy Warriors.

____________________________________________

Darkclaw's POV

Well this was.....interesting.

What a normal player would expect to see chasing after them and ripping them apart were standing in front of me:An Enderdragon Hybrid and a Wither Hybrid.That's awesome!

WitherMU flew in circles around Enderlox a few times,before stopping and smiling."Not evil,huh?Unlike last time..."Enderlox gave a playful growl and gently shoved him.They both laughed and turned to me."Sooo what do you think?"Enderlox asked.I grinned."Well,this is awesome.And you look cute with purple eyes."I said to Enderlox.He turned light red and flew next to me.

"Psst,hey look over there!"WitherMU whispered.Rose was walking by,and heading towards the house.By the look on their face,I could tell what they were thinking."Thats just plain mean!"I said with a chuckle.They grinned at me."Just go with it!Please,only once?"Enderlox said.He gave me a light peck on the cheek,making me blush and smile."Alright,alright,only once...."I said,and we began to make a plan.

__________________________________________

Rose's POV

I had just got back from trading with some villagers in a nearby village.I never liked those villagers,though.They remind me too much of Squids....

I wanted to craft something that took alot of Diamonds,Budder and Emeralds to make that might help stop Skybrine from attacking everyone.I put what I had so far in a chest,then realized that Jason,Ty and Darkclaw were gone.I took a step outside and called their names a few times.

I looked towards my left,and I thought I saw something glowing white....I ignored it and looked to my right,where I saw something glowing purple through some bushes.I started to get curious,so I took out a Budder sword and started walking.The purple light seemed to get brighter as I walked towards it,so I began to run.I leaped and landed in the bushes,but there was nothing there.

I narrowed my eyes then turned around,where I was face to face with Enderlox.I took a few steps back,but he walked closer,and I soon had my back against a tree.I glared at him,only for him to smile back.I tried to attack him,but my sword was on the ground a few feet away.Was this it?

He grinned,showing all his fangs."What are YOU going to do?Im part dragon,I could destroy you in a second."

"Sky stopped you last time!If he could,I can too!"I snarled,my eyes beginning to glow red.He threw his head back and laughed,then looked at me again.

"But Sky isnt here,is he?Face it,you're dead,especially with the help of my new friend...."

I think my heart stopped.He had a new friend?Was it Skybrine?I stared in horror as a Wither Hybrid appeared from the bushes.His left and right head each had Jason's helmet,while his original head had Jason's face,but with glowing white eyes.He grinned at me.

"They call me WitherMU!"

I could have sworn I heard Enderlox start to crack up,but he stopped and growled "I didnt get to kill you last time,but nows my chance!"

With that,he threw his head back and let out a roar,then picked me up by the collar and held me up.This time I heard WitherMU crack up,and then he burst out laughing.Pretty soon,Enderlox was laughing too.Was this a set up?

I heard laughing coming from the bushes,and Darkclaw soon tumbled out,trying to catch her breath.Enderlox put me down and fell back.They were laughing uncontrollably.They tricked me!

"D-dude that was hilarious!Especially the roar and when she snarled at you!"WitherMU laughed,tears streaming down his face."When you said 'They call me WitherMU',I thought I was gonna die!"Enderlox said back.I glared at both of them.

"This was a JOKE?!"I said angrily.They quickly stopped laughing.It was quiet for a moment,until Enderlox said "U Mad?"And the 3 started laughing again.I sighed,and actually started to chuckle myself.I finally had to submit,so I laughed with them.When we all calmed down,I told them "Nice one,guys.Im definitely gonna get you guys back!"

WitherMU smiled,Enderlox gulped and Darkclaw kept chuckling.

I definitely meant it when I said I was gonna get them back.

_________________________________________

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!Nothing like a good troll!

Sowwy,Rose :(

XD So anyways,hope you all enjoyed.Dont forget to review.

Sooooo yeah,Peace out Warriors!