Love is in the Air XD(ch. 6)

Like the title?XDDD Heyyy there,Warriors!Darkclaw here.Im making this chapter and then another chapter and then if I have it in me,Ill make a chapter of Transferred to Paradise.Thats if Im still awake,Its 12:44 AM in New York right now XDDD.But,you know the Yorkers,staying up late liek a bawws LAWLZ.Anyways,hope you guys enjoy.

______________________________________________

Darkclaw's POV

I had to kiss him.I just needed to.Ive always liked him,and he probably thought I didnt notice Jason and Rose.Well,I did.He was surprised at first,but then he went with it.When we pulled away,he smiled at me and I smiled back.If he asks me that one question I wanted to hear,I would be the happiest cat on Ea-well,Minecraftia.

Then he leaned up close to my ear and whispered "Can you be mine?"I nodded and smiled.I turned to Jason and Rose.They were watching us,and smiling."I KNEW it!"Jason exclaimed.Ty laughed."Like I wouldnt suspect you two would happen!"Jason blushed underneath his helmet and Rose giggled a bit.I laughed and held Deadlox's hand.Im with him now,what would anyone expect me to do?I wasnt going to treat him like a friend,and I bet he wouldnt either.This was gonna be great.

Im still surprised that I made the first move....I never do that,and never have.Well,I guess this is how it feels when that person says Yes to you:Happy,Excited,and so on."Enough fun,though.We should get back to the house and find Sky."Jason said seriously."Dont you remember,dude?Sky transformed into something.Theres a 1 percent chance that it made him good,and a 99 percent chance that he turned evil.Dont you remember Enderlox?"Ty explained.He had a point.

Jason sighed."You're right.But its worth a shot.Cmon,lets just go to the house.If we had the orbs,we could check them out and do research on them,but I think they got destroyed in the destruction.Lets just go."Jason and Rose ran towards the direction of the house.I started to follow,but an arm grabbed me.It was Darkclaw."Uhh,Ty?There's something I have to tell-well actually,show you."She pulled out a bag.I stared as she took out the two left orbs....

_______________________________________

Still in Troll Mode.Sorry about the cliffhanger,guys.

Anyways,im going to bed sooooo.....

Hope you all enjoyed.Dont forget to review.

Soooo yeah,Peace out Warriors!