Chapter 5

Picture of Chris on the top .

Hope you enjoy the story.
_______________________________________
While Gail was telling Gabbie her doomed story Chris and Tara were about to finish there chemistry project at Tara's house.

"Wow Tara I never new that you were this good at chemistry."

"Well I get a lot of practice."

"How both your parents are in the technology field. Where do you practice."

Chris was on the mission of finding The Troublemaker (boy is he obsessed or what). He had "interrogated" a lot of girls in the school but all in vain.

"I practice in my backyard", said Tara playing with her skirt.

Chris had failed once again. But Tara had started developing feelings for Chris as she had to spend so much time with him she got to know him better.

" Chris don't tell me you gave up so easily! "

"What are you talking about?"

"There have to be more questions you can ask to prove me the Troublemaker!"

"Sorry Tara, I'm just obsessed. Maybe she's not even that into me the way I am."

"Maybe you're wrong. Follow me!"

Chris followed Tara with curiousity filling up in his tiny little brain. Maybe Tara's the brains and she does the pranks, or Tara has a secret sister.

"Chris I can trust you on this now."

"Okay... But what are you talking about?"

Tara opened up a cupboard in her room and Chris was shocked. She had the 'trouble' jacket with a lot of pranking equipment.

"Holy mother of cows you're the Troublemaker!"

***
"Oh my God!! Gail what are we gonna do now? My brother is lost somewhere in the space time continuum!!"

"Hold on Gabbie. We?"

"He's my brother! I have to do something! Sandy has to help as well, I mean both of them like each other. But it'll be rude if Tara doesn't help cuz you know we're a team."

"Hold on Gabbie! I work alone and no one is helping especially Sandy!"

Gabbie frowned. She didn't care about what Gail said at the moment. Her brother, her best friend was lost and she had to do something.

"Gail please. He's my brother! I have to do something! I'm gonna help you if it's the last thing I do!"

Gail's eyes widened. Gabbie was a good person and if she didn't let her and her annoying squad in on this she'll be out of the mercy of Tempus (she's wrong, I don't care. But she did the right thing)

"Okay. Four brains is better than one."

Gabbie squealed as she hugged Gail. Gail had never been hugged by anyone other than her parents and Rocky. It seemed like Gail had made a new friend.

"By the way Gail. I HAVE to borrow this dress. Please!!!"

"Well I'm never gonna wear it so be my guest. I'll think of a plan and tell you guys at school."

Gabbie hugged Gail and said, " Gail. I was all wrong about you."

A tear fell out of Gabbie's eyes. She didn't want anything bad to happen to Rocky. She smiled to cover up her emotions and left.

She took out her phone and sent her mom a text

Mom, he's at Gail's again. She's helping him with a history pop quiz. After that he's going camping with the team so he'll be back by next week.

***

Rocky's head was spinning really bad as he slowly opened his eyes. There was someone looking over him. It was a girl, with short hair, like a bob haircut, weird baggy clothes on and big dark eyes that seemed familiar.

"Hey there hunter! How ya doing?" she said with a weird almost country accent

"Hi. Where am I?"

"If I knew I would've busted out by 1987."

"Hold on. If you were here before 1987, why do you look like around 18?"

"I'm guessing you're the stupid one? All smart people have stupid friends."

"Hey! I'm not stupid, I'm just a jock"

She rolled her eyes as she helped him get up. He was in a room that looked like a dance studio with a huge TV and two beds.

"What's your name hunky boy?"

"I'm Rocky and way too young for you."

"You don't age her baby boo, why'd you think I look 18 when I'm supposed to be 47."

"I'm gonna be rooming with a woman the age of my mom."

"Did your parents go to Spectreville high as well?"

"Yeah. They're Tony and Pacifica Blue."

"Hold on baby boo. Tony Blue married Pacifica Johnson!! And had some heck of a child!"

"Actually two kids, me and my twin sister Gabbie."

She went up to that big TV and a keyboard came out of nowhere. She typed in Gabbie Blue and he saw his sister hugging someone with very familiar hair.

"Holy shit! Gabbie is hugging Gail! This must be another dimension or something!!"

"Yup. Defiantly the stupid one."

"Hey weird old lady-"

"My name is Marylou Ventiquae"

"Hold on! Vebtiquae! Are you related to Annalise Ventiquae?"

"Yeah she's my younger sister. She was the stupid one, just like you."

"Wow you are old."

"I hacked into Tempus' system and now I get a preview of what's going on in Spectreville. I usually just look at my family, but now that we're roomies you can use it as well. Believe me, you're gonna be here a long time."

"I like you lady."

"Yeah whatever." She said flipping her hair.

Okay let's see what this baby can do, he thought as he typed in 'Sandy Cooperstone'. He saw Sandy brushing her beautiful hair.

"Okay Sandy. You have a date with Rocky Blue tomorrow! Don't blow it, who knows there is a chance you might get together with him. Oh look a text from Gabbie!"

He was shocked as he immediately switched off the device, Sandy likes him as well. But the sad thing is that he'll never get out.

"You like that girl don't you? Well she's lucky."

"How did you know?"

"When I first invented this thing do you know what I typed?"

"What?"

"Tony Blue. I loved him more than anything, but when I saw him one year after I went missing he was in the arms of another..."

"Wait you used to date my dad!!"

"He was handsome, still is... Just a little, you know"

"Old?"

"Yeah..."

_______________________________________

Hey guys! Hope you're enjoying the story up till here!

I wanna know who you think should play Marylou Ventiquae.

Comment any weird theories or random questions you have and I'd love to answer.

-Ananyapal2805