Chapter 17

"Ma'am this is a closet..." Said Gabbie

"Not all is as it seems..." Replied Ms. Ventiquae, "And call me Annalise when there's no one around." She added.

"Why does everyone hide secret entrances in their closet!!" Exclaimed Josh.

They were lead into a dark closet that smelt like Ms. Ventiquae's jasmine perfume. Suddenly they walked into a room with a lot of gizmo stuff or whatever.

"This is Marylou's equipment. Her project was to monitor the STC and she was successful. I don't understand how the portal opened up in her room." She said as she sat on a chair. "A few days ago and yesterday I noticed some disturbances in the machine, it was almost like someone broke through it like how I did and I was looking for the ones who did so and now I've found you." She added.

"But Annalise, why did you bring us here?" Asked Josh.

"To give you this" she said as she handed a clear plastic bottle with a purple liquid to Gabbie.

"What is this" Asked Gabbie.

"This is a chemical that you can use to remove any sort of hair colouring. Put this in Jessica's shampoo and her hair will turn back to brunette." She replied.

"How do you -" asked Josh.

"You're not the only one who knows about 666 other than Georgia." She said, "Now get to class before I give the both of you detention!" She added.

That was when Ms. Ventiquae became the most awesome teacher in school.

***

"Hey Jessica. Sorry to bother you but Rocky asked me to help with the charity project his team is planning to do, so I'll be giving girls makeovers..." Said Gabbie stopping Jessica.

"And you want me to come so all the other girls would come." She said looking down at her. Gabbie is a bit taller than Jessica but with her heels on Jessica was almost taller than most of the girls in school.

"Well I want you to check in out and then tell everyone." Added Gabbie.

"I don't know. I'm really busy nowadays.." Said Jessica, she was absolutely free buy she liked to be pampered.

"Well all the girls do look up to your amazing style. And it'll be a great help to Rocky." Said Gabbie

The word Rocky ran in Jessica's head. And as you know she'd do anything for Rocky.

"Alright." She said as she flipped her hair. "Just so you know, I'm just in for helping the girls. Not because of Rocky." She added.

"Be over at the saloon next door to the mall tomorrow at  5." Said Gabbie as Jessica walked away.

"Whatever bitch."

Gabbie ran towards Tara and Sandy who were hanging at Chris's locker with him and gave her a thumbs up.

"Wait how will we get the colouring out without Jessica suspecting Gabbie. For all we know, Jessica could tell Hollander that Gabbie is the Troublemaker." Whispered Sandy so no one could heat anything.

Chris gave Tara an insider look and gave her a It's time signal.

"Well then we can just ask the Troublemaker for help..." Said Tara with her smirk face on.

***

"Okay Tara why did you call us in 666 after school? I have to finish all my homework so I can work for you know what tomorrow." Said Gabbie.

"Because, I have to confess something." She said as Josh's eyes widened.

"Well go on." Said Sandy.

"I'm..."

"No! You can't be lesbian! I mean it's okay if you are but you're dating Chris. Are you bisexual. It's okay, but just you know I'm with Josh so of you love me then I'm sorry..." Said Gabbie and was about to say more until Tara cut her off.

"I'm not bisexual! I'm just the Troublemaker." She said

"Ooooh! That makes more sense..." Said Gabbie who was red with embarrassment.

"You're the Troublemaker! Well that explains your rather outgoing nature." Said Sandy.

"You're not mad?" Asked Tara.

"Why would I be mad, you're my best friend Tara. And I'll support you no matter what. Now let's get to work." She said handing Gabbie a bottle of shampoo.

"Use this shampoo before putting the colour remover." Said Sandy.

"Wait." Said Tara. "I'm gonna do it. Or rather the Troublemaker will do it." She added.

"Okay. But what's your plan?" Asked Josh.

"Listen well..."

***

"Hey Jessica!" Said Gabbie welcoming her in. "Thank you so much for coming!" She added.

"Anything for Ro... Charity..." She said as she took off her coat. It was a cold October evening.

"Well get comfy and sit here for a bit while I get everything ready." Said Gabbie as Jessica sat down.

Gabbie ran in to see if everything was ready and when she got the signal she called Jessica inside.

"Jessica; this is April and she's gonna be helping me out. Take your shoes out so we can get those toes pumped up." Said Gabbie as Jessica took off her heels and came to her normal height.

Jessica looked at April, she was a tall skinny lady with short curly hair. April's face was covered with a hospital mask. All Jessica could see was beautiful blue eyes.

Jessica sat down and as the nail polishing and hair shampooing started Jessica was actually liking it. She had already made a mental note to tell everyone about how amazing it was, she wasn't that bad. Plus, anything for Rocky!

She saw April go into the staff area and Gabbie had a phone call so she was excused just then April walked out and washed out Jessica's shampoo.

"You're very pretty." She said her voice was rather odd. Jessica looked at her eyes in the mirror and saw them to be brown.

"Thanks. I thought you had blue eyes." She said.

"Well... those were contacts but since they were irritating my eyes so I just removed them." She said.

Jessica just rolled her eyes and was on her phone until she saw April was about to use some purple liquid on her hair.

"Is that organic? I only use organic products for my hair to be nice and healthy." She said, but actually she wanted to make sure there was no chemical that can remove her hair colouring.

"Don't worry Ms. McFellen. It's all good." She replied.

Jessica was too bored to care. She continued to look at her phone. Gabbie came back and saw April was done working on Jessica's hair and was wrapping a white towel around it. Jessica didn't even bother to look up.

Just then the door creaked open, and a tall black haired lady walked in... It couldn't have been.

"April!" Said Jessica as she looked at the person who had just done her hair.

She slowly removed the once-white-now-yellow towel of her hair to see perfect locks of chocolate run down her shoulders.

The next thing that escaped her mouth was a ear-piercing, glass breaking, painful and high pitched scream.