•••Chapter 2•••

'The Past and the Present II'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
'We fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time'
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Chorong•

7 months later after we broke up, i found out that suho already debuted with his band named 'EXO' and that gaves me an idea on how should i have a revenge to him.

I was a trainee before, but suho doesn't want me to that's why i quit. Now that we broke up, I'll continue pursuing on being an idol.

President Park (Park Chohan, which is actually my dad but nobody knows about it) said that I'm going to debut in about 1 month with 5 more unknown girls.

He also said that our group name will be 'APINK'.

I'm currently here with my co-trainees in the dance room. We we're dancing into some random song until President Park told me to go to his office.

I knocked on the door and head inside.

I saw 5 girls inside and omg they were all pretty!

"Chorong-ah they will your group members." President Park said.

"What do you mean 'my group'?" I asked very confusingly.

"Oh i forgot to tell you that you are going to be the leader of the group"

"Omo! jinjja?!" I asked.
(Omg! Really?!)

"Yes, so you can now head back to your dorm after you guys introduced yourselves to each other with your manager," He stated.

"Manager? That fast?"

"Yes, a manager! I forgot to tell you that you guys will debut in about a month now! So u guys better start recording and practicing your debut song"

"Omg kamsahamnida President Park!!" We all said and bowed at him.
(Omg thank you president park!!)

"Omagash! You guys are so pretty but do you mind introducing yourselves first so i could get to know you guys?" I asked.

"Not at all." They said.

"Thank you unnie, I'm Son Naeun" She's so pretty and tall.

"Im Jung Eunji," The girl with an eye smile said.