•••Chapter 16•••

'The unknown person'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's note:

Hey guys! Please read the text carefully and try to guess who the unknown person is because i legit put a lot of clue there. The person is a guy but then he paid a girl to exposed their secret in the media. Anyways, comment down below if you know him 😁
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
'Love doesn't need to be perfect, it just needs to be true'
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Unknown•

Suho.

You will pay for what you did to me.

You treat me like a trash.

I will get my revenge from you.

You took all of my love ones including chorong and i will do anything to break you guys apart. I'm always near you but I don't think you know me.

I'm always there for you since we were young and you're always the best.

You're the best of everything.

You're the handsome one, the smart one and all.

You're always the best in everyone's eyes.

I don't think you know that chorong was your first love since you guys both had an amnesia.

~~~flashback~~~

"Oppa when we get older your going to marry me ok?" Chorong asked me.

"Of course rong but oppa is too old for you if you grow older." I said sadly.

"She could be with me then." Suho interrupted which made me pissed.

"No i want to be with this oppa." Chorong said while hugging me and i hugged her back.

"Chorong you know oppa have many chocolate in my house, you wanna come with me?" Really suho? What are you trying to do now?

"Ok oppa give me some! Bye min oppa!" She said to me.

"Annyeong." I said and faked a smile. You will pay for these suho....

~~end~~

After that i heard nothing about them they just left me in the park and I decided to go home but suddenly our maid came up to me and told me that they got in a accident.

My parents blame it on me coz they said that I should've been with them since I'm like their guardian.

I rushed to the hospital to see them laying on the hospital bed with bruise and scratches all over the bodies and faces.

The thing is when they woke up they can't remember anything.

Chorong's parents decided to send her to America and stay there till she's 18 while suho don't remember anything from her.

I feel good about that but also I'm angry cause chorong don't remember me and i heard that they were together.

I feel so angry that i even told luhan to dare suho to tell her that it was just a dare and that he never love her.

When the thing is he really love her. I can see it on his eyes whenever he looks at her but he just won't admit it.

So basically luhan don't know who's chorong is i just told him to say 'his girlfriend' not by her name.

You want to know who am i? My name is Min and it's for you to find out the rest.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Edited

Vote • Comment • Be a fan!

3/19/16