•••Chapter 24•••

'Whatever'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
'If he wants you in his life, He'll put you there. You shouldn't have to fight for that spot'
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Author's note:

Okay guys this is all i can do now. I'm sorry I'll be having a NAPLAN test soon and i really need to study for it so I don't have much time to update but I tried to update today since you guys have been patient for a week or so. Also, HAPPY 5.15k reads!!! This is gonna be so short...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Chorong

Chorong

I slowly woke up with a sore body and feel like something heavy is over me.

I slowly look at it and...WTF.

What happened last night? Arghhh! I remember that we had a ... You know.

"Hey" I told suho.

Nothing happened.

"Hey?" Still nothing. That's it.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK KIM JUNMYEON! YOU NEED TO WAKE UP NOW BEFORE I KICK YOUR GODDAMN ASS OFF THE BED!"

"Aissh! Can't you just do 'good morning'??" He said.

"No. I'm going now!" I said while attempting to get up from bed but...

"Wtf?" I remembered i was still naked Omagash!

I hurriedly took the blanket and cover it around my body.

"Tss. I already saw all of it and you got nothing to hide anymore." He said while smirking.

"Whatever!" I said while rushing to the bathroom.

But before that, of course i picked all my clothes that was scattered on the floor with his.

W-Wait! Tf i forgot about jb!

~flashbacks~

"Chorong-ah" jb.

"Yea oppa?" I said.

"CanwehaveadatetomorrowMeetmeatstarbucks1pmsharpbecauseihaveashootingonournewmv!!" Jb said almost not breathing.

"W-What??" I said clueless of what he said.

"Umm Can we have a date tomorrow? Meet me at starbucks 1pm sharp because i have a shooting on our new mv! Byeee!" He said and suddenly kissed me on my cheeks. Omo!

~end of flashbacks~

OMG what time is it?! I looked at the clock and it says -1:47 pm-! I checked my phone and OMG
-31 missed calls (APINK members 12 and jb 19)-

-7 messages-

(Hayoung: unnie eodiya? 'Where are you?' [im not sure if it's eodiya but yea])

(Manager: chorong where are you? your members are all looking for you.)

(Jb:chorong I'm already at starbucks)

(Jb: what time are you coming? I still have a shooting so I'm leaving at 30 minutes)

(Jb: chorong where are you?)

(Jb: are you still coming?)

(Jb: I'm going 😕)

OMG i need to talk to jb!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Edited

Vote • Comment • Be a fan!

5/06/16