•••Chapter 14•••

'Episode 1 of WGM (3/3)'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
'The worst mistake you can make is to walk away from a person who actually stood there and waited for you'
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Chorong•

"Uhh o-oppa w-what are you d-doing?" I asked while looking at him but he just smiled at me.

He just smiled at me.

W-Wtf?

I'm trying to not to cry right now.

Junmyeon i hate u but why are u doing this to me? You're making me love u even more. Please stop playing with me and my feelings. I don't want this anymore.

It hurts me even though i know that I shouldn't because we're just acting for the show.

So i ran away.

From everything.

Again.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Suho•

I don't know the reason of why did she ran away. The crew were also confused of what was really happening. They said that it was not on their script.

The staffs were chasing her right now and the fans is going crazy as i checked the WGM live fan chats. I don't know what to do so i just sit outside of the elevator and frowned at myself.

Im sorry chorong.

WGM Live Fan Chats

Xolovesmie: Omo! Why did chorong unnie ran away???

Shaniqawils: I'm confused... What just happened??

Kerenheka: what just happened?

Ofoediasd: Oh that bitch is trying to show off again.

Asdfghjkl: @ofoediasd stfu please.

Lkjhgfdsa: @ofoediasd fvck off b'tch.

KrishiaMaeKim: They used to be in a relationship when they were still a trainee.

Shaniqawils: @KrishaMaeKim what the fvck are u talking about?

I stopped reading and wondered how the heck did that fan knows about our past. Psh. Whatever.

I started running to catch up chorong but the staff stopped me and told me that chorong will not continue this show anymore.

WTF? Ugh it's my fault!!! FVCK!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Edited

Vote • Comment • Be a fan!

3/12/16